Castor Oil - 432 grams
Beeswax - 14 grams
Vitamin E - 9 grams
Natures Garden Rosemary Mint Fragrance Oil - 20 grams
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Using a double boiler, slowly melt beeswax.
2. Add castor oil and vitamin E oil and mix.
3. Pour into mixing bowl & let cool.
4. Whisk until it becomes supple & smooth.
5. Add your 20 grams of Rosemary Mint Type Fragrance oil and mix well!
6. When the mixture is blended, place finished salve into 4 oz. tins and lid.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.
We hope that you enjoy our natural salve recipe!
Recipe provided by:
Natures Art Soap Co.