Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need:
1. Rinse out your coffee pot, and place it back onto the machine. Remove the filter and
rinse out the funnel, replace the funnel when done (do not place a filter in
2. Weigh out 28 grams of citric
acid. Then in a separate deep bowl, weigh out 880 grams
of hot tap water.
3. Slowly pour the citric acid into the
water. Allow it to
4. Next, weigh out 880 grams of cold tap
water. Add this to the citric acid
solution. Stir gently.
5. Now, pour all
of the solution into the water tank portion of your coffee maker. Allow the coffee maker to run until 4 cups of
the solution has "brewed".
6. When this occurs stop the coffee
maker and allow it to set undisturbed for at least 20 minutes.
7. Next, start the coffee maker again,
and allow it to fully finish "brewing".
8. Allow the mixture to set again for 20
9. After the 20 minutes has elapsed, and before dumping out the
cleaning solution from the coffee pot, pour a little bit into a bowl, and dump
out the rest of the solution.
10. Now, using a sponge, clean the outside
and top of the coffee pot to remove any outside stains. Then, rinse the coffee pot and place it back
into the coffee machine.
11. To rinse the machine, weigh out 1760
grams of cold tap water into the water tank and allow it to "brew".
12. Once "brewing" is complete, repeat
step 11 at least 4-5 additional times before making coffee in the machine.
maker and pot are now clean and ready to use. Enjoy!!!
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of
any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If
you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere
to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that
Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase