Calendula flowers whole
INCI (Calendula officinalis). Calendula is believed to reduce inflammation, reduce acne, and promote healthy skin and hair. Common products that can include calendula are teas, soaps, lip balms, ointments, lotions, face toners, after shave formulas, scrubs, massage oils and some bath bombs. This herb is great for skin problems such as burned, rashes, bruised or inflamed skin. It is also a great help to people who suffer from varicose veins. After using calendula for a few weeks, the veins have been known to shrink. It can also help with acne problems, and in an ointment can help prevent dermatitis.
Calendula is generally used to help keep healthy skin. However, to use it as a hair care product, you can use a calendula tea as a hair rinse, it can help to bring out brunette and blonde highlights and will make your hair shiny and very soft.
Country of Origin: Egypt
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Calendula is used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Can be used in many potpourri formulations
3. Can be used in natural bath tea recipes since it possesses anti-viral, anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Calendula flower is used in soap making as a decorative element, and to help soften skin, reduce inflammation, and to treat acne.
5. Calendula is used in lotions, ointments, and creams to help inflammed, burned, rashed, or bruised skin. Varicose veins have been known to shrink after using calendula-infused lotion for a few weeks.
6. Can be used in face toner and natural aftershave formulas.
7. Can be used in some bath bomb recipes.
8. Calendula flowers can be infused in massage oils.
9. Calendula flowers can be used in scrubs
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 13.99 ($0.13) or more rewards points!