Whipped Body Butters & Soap
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: My name is Milly Tunnell and my company is SecondSpringSoaps
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I have always dreamed of owning my own business, and ever since I was little, I have admired the artists and craftspeople that I saw selling their handmade goods at craft shows. I have always romanticized the idea of making something with my hands and having someone pay money for it. After I started making soap for me and my family, and getting rave reviews from friends and extended family, I decided to take the leap into the world of business and started selling on Etsy. I have been in business for a year and a half, and it has been a huge success for me!
3. What products do you make and sell? I currently sell handmade soap, both cold process and hot process, and I am venturing into the world of melt and pour soap. Some of my best sellers are my goats milk soaps. I also make lip balms, bath bombs, scented bath salts, clay-based face masks, solid lotion bars, body spray, and whipped body butter.
4. What are your business goals? I would love to make my business my full-time job, and I would like to eventually open a brick and mortar store where I can sell my bath and body products, as well as hold classes where I can teach others.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden? I am in L-O-V-E with the jars and bottles from Natures Garden! I use Natures Garden products to package my body butters and body sprays! They are perfect and professional looking. I also love the clays from NG, especially the French green clay and the red Moroccan clay, which are the bases for two of my clay masks!
Your Website: http://SecondSpringSoaps.etsy.com
Facebook page: http://facebook.com/SecondSpringSoaps
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SecondSpringSoaps
Tags: body butters, childhood wholesale fragrance oils, cold process soap, cosmetic clays, cosmetic ingredients, cosmetic packaging, cosmetic supplies, French green clay, red Moroccan clay, soap fragrance oil, soap making supplies, soaps