Top 45 Natural Beauty Blogs
Posted by Deborah Ward on December 9th, 2013 in all natural, All natural shampoo, aromatherapy, bath and body, bath products, colorants, cosmetic clays, Fragrance Oils, natural beauty, Natures Garden | Comments Off
Ready to discover the world of natural beauty but don’t know where to start? Welcome to some of the most highly regarded and informational blogs out there. I wanted to offer a one-stop resource for readers new to all the benefits, brands, and tips behind natural beauty, so I have compiled what I have found to be some of the best natural beauty blogs around.
I support them so much that I’ve created a badge for them to display and be endorsed as one of the top natural beauty blogs on the Internet. There is no particular order to the list below, so feel free to start from the bottom up. Truly, they will all offer you a wonderful resource on your natural beauty journey.
1. ABlogAboutLove.com – Fall in love all over again with this heart-warming blog written from true accounts. She shares the secrets to loving yourself, discovering your own natural beauty, and how she attracted the love she deserved. Beautifully inspiring, uplifting, and a bit of a tear-jerker.
2. Patrice – Known as the ‘Godmother of Brown Beauty Blogging,” Patrice has been sharing the tips of the trade for natural hair and beauty tips for years. She has been featured in dozens of magazines, radio shows, and covered the red carpet at some of your favorite award shows. It seems the world can’t get enough of Patrice, and neither can we.
3. Alison Claire – Alison has over 30 years experience as a natural health practitioner. She has specialized in working with clients with skin sensitivities, and helping them discover natural alternatives to otherwise harsh treatments. Alison loves helping women discover their natural beauty, and has created a place to share the joys of her career.
4. Annie – Annie loves animals about as much as she loves makeup. She’s a professional makeup artists with a contagious smile and addicting affinity for all things natural. She loves to share what products she loves, and hates, and how to achieve the best you, naturally.
5. Bailey Rose – This beauty is a certified Makeup Artist, Skincare and Fragrance Specialist, with a love for all things natural. Since she began her employment with an Integrative Pharmacy, she became a natural beauty advocate. She specializes in natural health alternatives, as well as natural and organic beauty products, and believes in the true benefits of both.
6. Ms.Toi – Ms. Toi is a one-stop natural beauty source. She posts helpful tutorial videos to teach you the tips and tricks of the latest looks, while helping you navigate those overwhelming makeup aisles to get the best products at the best price. Shop her site, and stay in the comfort of your own home with products you can trust.
7. BeautyHigh – Fashion tips and beauty secrets from celebrities to every day people. ‘Beauty High,’ is a great source for all things beautiful and natural, and how to achieve them at any age with any income. Discover secrets for perfect eyebrows, and what you don’t know about straightening your hair.
8. BotanicChoice.com – Customers have been trusting ‘Botanic Choice,’ for their natural lifestyles since 1910! If that’s not impressive enough, they host everything you could need from vitamins, to natural beauty products, with exclusive products you won’t find anywhere else. Did I mention a money-back guarantee? What could be better?
9. Sue – Sue is a charming Irish mom that shares her whit and charm in this catch-all blog. A mom to teenage boys, she shares the clarity turning 30 brought her, as a teen-mom. Enjoy her movie and product reviews, things that make her laugh, and beauty and nails.
10. Ann Colville Somma – Cult of Pretty,’ is the result of Ann’s love for all things beautiful. She does development and innovation in the beauty industry, and has tried and tested famous brands to ‘never-heard-of-em,’ brands and shares the low-down on both. Ask Ann you burning beauty questions, or follow along as she shares tips and reviews as a beauty insider.
11. Danielle – Danielle’s mission is a truly beautiful one, ” Inspire you to embrace the natural wonders beneath the surface of the earth. Let nature in and toxins out!” Follow Danielle’s advice for discover the key components to a naturally beautitful lifestyle, and how all we really need we’re given by Mother Earth.
12. Tiffany – Tiffany is a wife, mom, but most notably a concerned citizen with a teency addiction to natural beauty products. She considers her blog a tool to help her readers navigate the overwhelming jungle of natural beauty products. She hopes to teach them how to transition into a safer, healthier beauty routine that can be as easy as it can be inexpensive and beneficial.
13. EccoBella.com – Ecco Bella,’ was started out of protest of using makeup tested on animals, with a mission that expanded to inventing glorious natural beauty products from the universe of organics and nutraceuticals as well. Ecco Bella has been a pioneer in natural beauty since 1992, and has since then obtained the bragging rights that 50-70% of their products are organic. A wonderful place to shop and support natural beauty.
14. Laura Klein – If you consider yourself a conscious consumer, than Eco Salon is for all your culture and fashion needs. Considered the number one most read conscious culture and fashion wesbite, this is a brilliant hub of resources sure to educate and delight your conscious consumer pallet.
15. Charmaine Leah Cianciullo – Charmaine Leah Cianciullo is a professional esthetician and skin therapist with a deep passion for beauty and living a natural lifestyle. Charmaine is a former model and is an advocate for a positive body image and a balanced lifestyle. She hopes to share her belief that what we put on our bodies is just as important as what we put in them.
16. Sophie Uliano – New York Times best-selling author,Sophie Uliano, is a healthy beauty advocate, and passionate environmentalist. Though she has been a “green girl,” for nearly three decades, she said her epiphony happened when she was pregnant with her daughter. She came to realize as she scrutinized over labels and ingredients, that it is our god-given right to have clean air, water, and food. Read her inspiration posts, and discover the passion behind an eco-friendly lifestyle of this natural beauty.
17. Huda Kattan – This natural beauty has the brains to boot; A hollywood trained celebrity makeup artist has become an award winning blogger with her beauty tips and tricks, and sure-to-love natural beauty that shines through every post. Follow Huda around the world through products, reviews, and her personal life.
18. Iona – Iona’s blog is beautifully humble and wildly educational to those that are passionate about finding the balance between natural products and maintaining their sanity. She doesn’t limit her posts to products, she also shares her thoughts around internal beauty, practical and spiritual elements, and a taste of the “urban yogi” lifestyle.
19. Indie – Quite possibly one of the most inspirational start-up stories I’ve ever read; Indie isn’t just a blogger, she’s a hero. After she conquered a life-threatening brain tumor, she awoke with a new take on life, and the environmentally toxic lifestyle that was believed to be the culprit of her illness. She put her passion to work and created a chic and eco-friendly namesake collection made of the finest ingredients on earth.
20. Aleigh – It’s so lovely when someone shares their passion in a way that feels like their just giving it away. Aleigh is a talented writer that has an affinity for natural beauty products, DIY’s, beauty inspiration and so much more to fit into her blog. A nationally published writer, stop by and see what products Aleigh is loving, or not, and where to find them/
21. Jessa – Jessa Blades is a one-woman show. She ditched her toxic makeup routine in 2008 and founded Blades Natural Beauty, where she shares her natural beauty expert tips while calling attention to the importance of natural ingredients. As if that doesn’t keep her busy enough, she’s also a women’s health advocate, where she works closely with The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, and Turning Teens Green.
22. Kim Wallace – This busy beauty addict shares a glimpse into her life through pictures and posts that we can’t seem to get enough of. A natural beauty advocate, Kim shares her natural and organic product reviews, her must-have, and even dumps out her purse on occasion to show you what she travels with.
23. Kate – Kate gets personal with her readers, and we love the honesty behind her writing, and sharing her passion for natural beauty. She’s following the footsteps of her mother, a natural beauty advocate that did her research and spent some time studying with naturopaths to teach her daughter, ” what goes in must come out.” Kate believes that natural beauty radiates when we take care of ourselves properly, and that starts with being aware of what we’re putting in our bodies.
24. MakeupMoxie.com – What a goldmine of beauty tips right at your fingertips! ‘Makeup Moxie,’ started as a hub of trials and errors; favorites and less-than crowd pleasing products were tried and tested to save readers their time and money with a one-stop resource. A culmination of style, spirit, intelligence, and always a sense of humor, a go-to blog for all things beautiful and honest.
25. Michelle – Michelle has faced her share of beauty-woes, and hopes to share her lessons with her readers to spare them the troubles she faced. Her secrets? Well, you’ll have to read to find out, but I’ll give you two hints: beauty sleep and natural cosmetics.
26. NaturalBeautyLifestyle.com – Finally, a holistic beauty site that sees the whole picture! ‘Natural Beauty Lifestyle,’ believes natural beauty starts way before what products we put on our skin; It starts with a healthy, active lifestyle with a positive view on life. Learn the tips and tricks to shine your natural beauty with out having to invest a fortune to do so.
27. NaturalBeautyWorkshop.com – Handmade, natural beauty products, articles, tips, interviews, reviews, recipes, and resources all in one place. Share your thoughts, questions, and feedback in a welcoming environment where consumer meets producer for trust and honesty. Shop with confidence, and let your inner beauty shine.
28. NaturalHairBeauty.com – If you’re tired of damaging and destroying your hair, then ‘Natural Hair Beauty,’ is the place for you. Share, learn, and share your stories with readers that face the same struggles and successes as you. Stay tuned for updates, spot-light artists, new talents, products, and more.
29. NoMoreDirtyLooks.com – Discover the truth about beauty products and let Siobhan and Alexandra be your expert guides to safe and clean cosmetics. These clean beauty experts don’t just know natural beauty, that live it. With media gigs and speaking engagements, they still humbly say they are just two regular women trying to look their best and helping women do the same.
30. OrganicBeautyView.com – Are you curious about all the hype about the natural beauty world, but not sure how or why to make the crossover? ‘Organic Beauty View,’ is a timeless resource for those new to exploring the benefits of a natural lifestyle, what it entails, and how to start the sometimes daunting transition.
31. Brandie – Brandie is out to dispel the myth that organic and natural is only for tree-hugging granola bar eaters. Brandie shares how she navigates through a toxic-indundated society with her 11 years of experience, dating back to pre-smartphone-era when she used to carry around her ingredient list of “things to avoid.”
32. Mehak – Peaches and Blush,’ started two years ago as an Indian beauty and makeup blog and quickly became one of the most popular sites for Indian beauty, fashion, and brides. Follow Mehak on her international travels, beauty trials and reviews, and all things Indian beauty and bridal.
33. Rachel Odem – Model and “mommapreneur,” Rachel Odem is a name to know. After marrying the love of her life and having three beautiful babies, Rachel took a leap and started her own beauty line, Rachel O. Beauty, in effort to spend more time with her family. How did she do? Well, to say the least, you could say it was a successful leap. Check her out and discover why she’s become an international source for true beauty.
34. Refinery29.com – For all things fashionable and beautiful, ‘Refinery 29,’ is the United States largest independent fashion and style website. Their ever-growing audience calls for an ever-expanding staff with different niche audiences, experiences, and tastes. Follow new trends and pick up some great how-to tips along the way.
35. Renata Helfman – Renata is practically the poster child for eco-beauty. Internationally published in dozens of magazine, Renata has made a name for herself beyond a celebrity makeup artist. She has made her biggest mark in offering celebrity faces alternatives to unhealthy, chemical laden personal care. Her passion led her to open Vert, the first eco-chic boutique in the nation, in Los Angeles.
36. Purely Posh - Did you know the average each woman applies 12 different products to her skin each day, totaling about 500 different chemicals? ‘Purely Posh,’ is passionate about bringing awareness to the dangers of chemicals we put on, and in, our skin. Explore their educational blog to learn about products, ingredients, and tips to apply your makeup beautifully and easily. Then shop to purchase products with the finest ingredients, tried and tested.
37. Ayesha – Ayesha takes a break from her career as a Pharmacist to share her love of beauty products. Her videos feature her monthly favorites, along with tutorials and reviews of her favorite, and not so favorite, natural hair, beauty, and nail products.
38. SkinKissedNatural.com – Skin Kissed Naturals,’ is a full line of premier quality, natural skin care products for the face and body. Pure, simple, and naturally beautiful are some descriptors I think every woman wouldn’t mind using. Discover the simple beauty in chemical-free products, and educate yourself through the SKN blog filled with wonderful resources and learning materials.
39. TheBeautyShortList.com – The Beauty Shortlist,” is 100% behind ethical, green, cruelty-free beauty brands such as Weleda, Dr Haushka, Balance Me and Green People. Discover natural beauty through aromatheraphy, oils, and chemical-free products that will make you feel as beautiful on the outside as your do consciously with your purchase.
40. TheCleanBeautyBlog.com – The Clean Beauty Blog,’ is about beauty in it’s purest form; untainted and unharmed by chemicals and toxins. They’re passionate about makeup without fillers or parabens that deliver clean, natural beauty that’s good for your health and the environment. Read reviews, get the look, follow trends, or discover how eating clean effects your beauty factor too.
41. Natasha Uspensky – After facing a bit of a health scare a few years back, Natasha overhauled her lifestyle and embarked on a journey to become a true organic beauty. As a Holistic Health and Nutrition Counselor, she specializes in weight loss, digestive and gastrointestinal problems, and hormonal imbalance. She uses her blog as a way to share what she’s learned through her reserach, her own trials and errors, recipes, and tips to help her readers maximize their energy and their health.
42. Audreiana – Like most of us, Audreiana found herself relying on online reviews before making a purchase. When she found herself in the dark purchasing green beauty products, she decided to start ‘True Beauty By Nature,’ where she shares her honest reviews to help keep her readers informed to make worthy purchases. Follow her to discover natural must-have products like soy-based nail polish remover, and the hard-to-find natural volumizing shampoo’s that actually work.
43. Cori – Cori relates to her readers as a typical girl that loves beauty, food, and shopping but admits she’s always been a hippie at heart. Her passion for natural beauty stemmed out of her love for the earth, and her friend encouraging her to do some research on the products she was using. Well, parrabens led her to a cosmetic overhaul from lotions to makeup, and she generously shares what she’s learned and still learning with her readers.
44. Katie – Katie, also known as the ‘Wellness Mama,’ offers her charm and knowledge to help you sort through the wonderfully-overwhelming world of bad healthy advice to help you life a healthier life. Katie shares what she’s learned in her research to provide her family the healthiest life possible, so that you can offer the same to yours.
45. Dima Al Mahsiri – Dima is like most women looking for the smoothest, healthiest, clearest, most beautiful looking skin we can achieve. At what cost? Well, Dima says she’s tried everything and she’ll share her golden rule: “the more natural, the better.” Follow her tips for your healthiest looking skin without suffering through ingredient lists you can’t pronounce.
Tags: beauty blogging, beauty naturally, beauty tips, beauty tutorials, eco friendly, how to make your own makeup, natural beauty, natural beauty tips, natural ingredients, natural lifestyle, natural makeup, natural products, organic product reviews