What’s your name & Your Company Name: Just my Scent Homemade Soy Candles, Tarts & More
In 2008 I needed Christmas gifts for my family members , so I ordered a starter candle kit. After giving them as gifts others around my candles enjoyed them so much they asked if I could make more. I now have my candles in 3 locations including the local farmers market. I have been asked to be the candle supplier for a new farmers market opening soon. I do local craft shows, fundraisers and have a yearly fall open house at my home. I have been overwhelmed with the turn out of the open house. Everyone always looks forward to it in November. Next month I am having my very first Candle/Tart party where I will have cash & carry items, and will take orders. I will also be booking future parties with great gifts to the hostess. I sell Candles in jars, crocks and an apple shape jar, I live in apple country and our local high school’s mascot is an apple. The apple jar is only filled with apple scents to go with the theme. I also make tarts, I have them at a local hair salon and they are flying off the rack. I owe a lot of my success to Nature’s Garden for their wonderful products. I receive so many compliments on the scents that I use and they all come from Nature’s Garden. I recently visited my daughter who lives in another state and took her a starter kit and now she has her own business of Soy Melts using all Nature’s Garden supplies. Her first few weeks she sold over $400.00 in Soy Melts to neighbors and co workers, she is excited to do her first home party. Thank You Nature’s Garden for helping my daughter and me with our business, we love it!
Red Delicious Apple, Red Hot Cinnamon, Apple Cinnamon and Black Raspberry Vanilla
Your Website: justmyscent.com
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/JustmyScent
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: My name is Paul Bruschi and I am the owner and operator of Jack Be Candle Creations
2. Why did you decide to go into business? I’ve always had a passion for candle making and after years of working to make a great smelling and burning candle I finally decided to start my business. What was your motivation? I was tired of using candles that had no scent and that would soot like crazy. I really began this journey wanting to make candles for myself and found that friends and family kept telling me how great they were and that they wanted me to make some for them also. How long have you been in business? 3 and half years.
3. What products do you make and sell? I make and sell soy candles, goat’s milk soaps, & scented soy wax melts.
4. What are your business goals? To continue to provide a quality product to the market place and grow slowly to meet the needs of my market.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? Well of course I love Nature’s Garden fragrance oils! They are a must have! I also recently started using the liquid colorants for my soaps as well as their herbs and powders when I want to color my soap naturally.
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jack-Be-Nimble-Candle-Creations-Handcrafted-Soy-Candles-Goats-Milk-Soap/170225723000330?ref=hl
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/JackBeNimbleCandles