1. What’s your name & Your Company Name – Marcy Moorhead, owner of Willow Bay Naturals
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I had been buying handmade soap from other people and decided to research how to make it myself. I have really sensitive skin and always had problems finding skin care products that worked for me that didn’t irritate my skin. I had an online sales business previously, that I had just recently sold and I was looking for my next project. So, I decided to put my time and efforts into learning how to make handmade soap and other natural skincare products. I started the business in 2009.
3. What products do you make and sell? I make cold process soap, lotion, lip balm, soy candles, air freshener, and essential oil aromatherapy products.
4. What are your business goals? I would like to make a decent living at doing what I love. It is still a work in progress, trying to streamline my product line into what I enjoy making and what is most popular.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden? Many of my favorite and most popular fragrance oils are from Natures Garden – Australian Bamboo Grass, Bite Me, Lily of the Valley fragrance oil, Loving Spell, Green Clover & Aloe, and Clean Cotton are all top sellers in Soap, Candles, and Room & Linen Spray.
Your Website: www.WillowBayNaturals.com
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WillowBayNaturals