1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: Linda Rice www.lynnscandles.com
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I love making candles, started making candles back in the 80’s for family and friends and one day thought why not try and sell them! Everyone was always telling me how good my candles smell and last long hours so I put them on Ebay and they started selling, then I made my own web site and it’s been great! That’s how I make my living; been going strong for 5 years now.
3. What products do you make and sell? I make tealights/tarts/votives, pillars/leave shape candles and other shapes a lot of Halloween shapes/ Easter eggs/ jar candles 12 oz/16 oz / 18 oz/ 22 oz and layered candles/zebra candles/ tealights are the big seller right now.
4. What are your business goals? To try and make my business grow, make a name for myself to keep making my candles better for my buyers. I am happy if my buyers are happy.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? I just love your scents they are the best and the strongest! Your colors are good (tried them all), your candle molds, your wicks love them all!
Your Website: www.lynnscandles.com