What’s your name & Your Company Name: Misty Baker ~ Bath Sweets and Body Treats
Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I have been in business for 5 years now. It started as a hobby, making things for family then expanded to family and friends and their friends and finally I just took the jump and decided to make a go of it and never looked back! It is so nice to have control what goes on your skin, I use the best ingredients available and keep things as natural as possible.
What products do you make and sell? I make all kinds of unique bath and body treats as well as candles and other gift items. I thrive on special orders and personalizing gifts to make it a one of a kind item people will treasure. I love a good challenge and it really keeps things interesting doing unique and very different products.
What are your business goals? Someday I hope to be financially stable and expand the business with all my family involved. And a beach house would be really nice also!!
What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? I have used everything from Natures Garden…They actually have EVERYTHING! I love the waxes, cosmetic bases, soap base, the packaging is wonderful but what caught my eye to Natures Garden years ago was the selection of fragrance oils not to mention the quality and prices, which helps a small business, survive in these times.
Your Website: http://www.bathsweetsandbodytreats.com/shop/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bath-Sweets-Body-Treats/317166493200
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: My name is Paul Bruschi and I am the owner and operator of Jack Be Candle Creations
2. Why did you decide to go into business? I’ve always had a passion for candle making and after years of working to make a great smelling and burning candle I finally decided to start my business. What was your motivation? I was tired of using candles that had no scent and that would soot like crazy. I really began this journey wanting to make candles for myself and found that friends and family kept telling me how great they were and that they wanted me to make some for them also. How long have you been in business? 3 and half years.
3. What products do you make and sell? I make and sell soy candles, goat’s milk soaps, & scented soy wax melts.
4. What are your business goals? To continue to provide a quality product to the market place and grow slowly to meet the needs of my market.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? Well of course I love Nature’s Garden fragrance oils! They are a must have! I also recently started using the liquid colorants for my soaps as well as their herbs and powders when I want to color my soap naturally.
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jack-Be-Nimble-Candle-Creations-Handcrafted-Soy-Candles-Goats-Milk-Soap/170225723000330?ref=hl
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/JackBeNimbleCandles