Alright everybody, how much do you love to celebrate Halloween? Are you looking for new and exciting ways to spook up your house? Here at Nature’s Garden we have plenty of products that are sure to fill your house with Halloween spirit! With fall now upon us, we have been coming up with all kinds of new and scary ideas for you! Have you made our Pumpkin Puke Soap Jelly or our Monster Snot Soap Jelly? You haven’t? Well get on that! But before you try those fun creations, here’s another Halloween treat for you! We would like to introduce our new Ghost Soap! Ghouls and goblins of all ages will love Ghost Soap! It sure to be a new favorite Halloween treat!
Ingredients for base:
200 grams of SLS FREE Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap
10 grams of Alien Type Fragrance Oil
1 gram of Fun Soap Colorant Black Oxide
Ingredients for frosting:
77 grams of Whipped Soap Base
9 grams of Vegetable Glycerin
77 grams of Soya Milk Melt and Pour Soap
7 grams of Alien Type Fragrance Oil
Equipment and Other Ingredients:
Deep Mixing Bowl
- Weigh out and melt down 200 grams of SLS FREE Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap in a clean bowl in the microwave. This should take about 30 seconds, however if it is still not melted you can put it back into the microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Once your melt and pour is completely melted down, you can add in 10 grams of Alien Type Fragrance Oil.
- Next, add 1 gram of Black Oxide Fun Soap Colorant and mix it all together very thoroughly.
- After you have mixed everything together, carefully pour your mixture into the base portion of the cupcake molds and then spray them with rubbing alcohol to get rid of any air bubbles.
5. Then let your bases sit or they can also be refrigerated until they harden.
- With any leftover mixture you may have, use a pipette or a spoon to carefully drop it onto the wax paper to make eyes and a mouth for your ghosts. Once your faces harden, peel them off of the wax paper.
- Once your cupcakes are solid, you can start on the frosting. Weigh out 77 grams of Whipped Soap Base.
- Add 9 grams of Vegetable Glycerin to your whipped topping.
- Next, weigh out and melt down 77 grams of Soya Milk Melt and Pour Soap.
10. Mix your Soya Milk with the whipped base and add in 7 grams of Alien Type Fragrance Oil.
11. Quickly but carefully frost your cupcake bases with your mixture and shape it into a ghost.
12. Quickly add your eyes and mouth to your frosting before it sets.
13. After adding your face, let them set for a little while and then voila! Your ghost soap is finished! Have fun with your new and spooky friends!
I hope you have enjoyed creating our new Ghost Soaps! They are sure to be a fun Halloween treat! Your family, friends, and customers will have a blast with your new friends! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any problems or questions! Be sure to try out all of our other great Halloween recipes and watch out for more Enlightened by Layla postings!