What’s your name & Your Company Name: My name is Melissa Love and my company name is Scandalicious Candle Melts.
I love candles and I just got tired of the same old candle in the jar that you would find at local stores. I wanted candles that not only look different, but they also have to smell awesome. It wasn’t until the summer of last year that I started my research into creating my own candles and I did just that. I started making my own and giving some away to friends and co-worker as a gift. I had such a positive feedback that I decided to turn my love of candles making into a business. So finally in December of 2012, I open my Etsy store. In addition to my online store, I have my products in 3 boutiques and I am a member of the Michigan Association for Female Entrepreneurs.
I make fun shaped candles tarts and free-standing Shape Candles.
My goal is to have my own store and to have my products in as many homes and offices as possible.
I know with Nature Garden’s awesome products and their fabulous high quality fragrance oils, I will accomplish my goal.
Your Website: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScandaliciousCandle
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/scandaliciouscandlemelts
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: Linda Rice www.lynnscandles.com
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I love making candles, started making candles back in the 80’s for family and friends and one day thought why not try and sell them! Everyone was always telling me how good my candles smell and last long hours so I put them on Ebay and they started selling, then I made my own web site and it’s been great! That’s how I make my living; been going strong for 5 years now.
3. What products do you make and sell? I make tealights/tarts/votives, pillars/leave shape candles and other shapes a lot of Halloween shapes/ Easter eggs/ jar candles 12 oz/16 oz / 18 oz/ 22 oz and layered candles/zebra candles/ tealights are the big seller right now.
4. What are your business goals? To try and make my business grow, make a name for myself to keep making my candles better for my buyers. I am happy if my buyers are happy.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? I just love your scents they are the best and the strongest! Your colors are good (tried them all), your candle molds, your wicks love them all!
Your Website: www.lynnscandles.com
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: Perkie’s Potions
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I decided to go into business because It was something I could do with my new physical limitations. I’ve been in business 3 yrs.
3. What products do you make and sell? I make home soaps, candle melts, jar candles, candles, lotions, edible massage oils, bath products, diaper creations and have recently added tutus.
4. What are your business goals? I want to be able to help support my family.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? I use Natures Garden’s Pillar of Bliss wax, fragrance oils, and recipes.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Perkies-Potions/137531693019679