Making Cosmetics and Body Products
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name – Ellen Krismanich of Ellens-Creations
2. Why did you decide to go into business? – I wanted to have a job doing what I enjoyed. What was your motivation? – Finding poorly made products in stores got me inspired to create it myself and do it better! How long have you been in business? Over 10 years
3. What products do you make and sell? I make and sell a wide variety of items such as: soaps, lotions, perfumes, cosmetics, personal hygiene products, home fragrance items, jewelry, accessories, home décor, art, gourmet foods, novelty items and more!
4. What are your business goals? To show that handmade is a wonderful thing one person at a time and to be able to have a comfortable living making and selling the items I make.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden? Oils, Butters, Clays, Essential Oil, Home Fragrance Items, Containers and Flavor Oils to name a few. What are your favorite products from Natures Garden? The large assortment of fragrance oils and essential oils.
Your Website: www.ellens-creations.weebly.com
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EllensCreations