What’s your name & Your Company Name: Creatively Handcrafted
Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I started candle making over 12 years ago as just a hobby. I love candles and wanted to give it a try. I enjoyed making candles, however, life got in the way & I ending up taking a hiatus for about 5 years. Only making candles for certain people. I recently restarted with a whole new look, new name and all new candles.
What products do you make and sell? I make all types of candles as well as wax dipped critters. Recently I have tried my hand at some soap making & bath melts. Thanks to Natures Garden for the recipes and ideas to try.
What are your business goals? My new goals are to build my business with regular repeat customers. I want to provide a quality product that people can enjoy just as much as I did when I created it. I am currently working full time trying to get my business restarted.
What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? I always get my fragrances from Natures Garden. I find that they are reasonably priced and always excellent quality. I recently purchased items for bath melts. I would have never even thought of trying to make anything else but with the recipes it seemed too easy not to try. I can’t say that I have a favorite because I have not received anything I didn’t like.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CreativelyHandcrafted?ref=hl
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name? Nichole, Nichole’s Candle Creations
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you
been in business? Back in 2007, I got injured on the job as a patient care assistant and ended up out of work for a period of time. Since I had extra time on my hands, I wanted to learn how to make candles. It originally started as just a hobby. I then started trying to come up with unique ideas and decided to allow others to purchase my art. My motivation was to allow others to have something with a personal touch versus something you would just pick up in the store. I have been working out of my home since 2011.
3. What products do you make and sell? I currently sell tea lights, rose shaped candle melts, heart shape candle melts, cat candles, heart candles, votives, and lip balms. My candles are made out of crème wax and soy wax depending on the product being made. I would also like to expand into more products in the near future.
4. What are your business goals? Rather than focusing on long term goals and variables I cannot predict, I like to focus my immediate efforts on expanding my own independence day by day. I intend to expand my catalog as well as expand my business in the online world. Much of what I am doing is being played by ear. I find that remaining open ended allows for more opportunities and less difficulty in handling success in unplanned venues.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? The products I have tried from Natures Garden have been Frosted Gift Bags, Incense Sticks, DPG Solvent Liquid, Strawberry Cheesecake Lip Balm Kit and Rosemary Mint Type Fragrance Oil. Natures Garden is new to me, so I haven’t had the opportunity to try many products as of yet but look forward to trying more. As of right now, I really liked the strawberry cheesecake starter kit. It was easy to make and fun to do.
Your Website: Nicole’s Candle Collection
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NicholesCandleCreations
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: Willow Moon Cottage
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? What started as a hobby then quickly turned into a passion. My motivation is the peace I feel making them, It unwinds me, I’m in my element. Oh yeah and my hubby too! Lol He backs me up and pushes me to follow my dreams always, so although I have been making candles about 8 years and doing the craft shows, I just decided to take a leap & opened my business “Willow Moon Cottage” this March 1st 2013 in Mt.Laurel , NJ “Rancocas Woods Village”.
3. What products do you make and sell? Soy Candles,Wax Melts, Room Sprays, Bath Bombs & Salts. On a non-candle line I am a Nature lover so I make a lot of wreaths & centerpieces that rustic nature like & I do a lot of up-cycling… that’s my second crafty passion
4. What are your business goals? To make this new venture of opening a store successful enough to be able to retire doing what I love…. Creating
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? Natures Garden fragrance oils are my favorite & cannot be beat hands down! I am a Fragrance oil junky for NG. I also use their soy wax, herbs, and other misc items.
Your Website: www.willowmooncandles.com
Facebook page: Willow Moon Cottage
YouTube Channel: Willow Moon