You Sexy Thing You Fragrance Oil is a sexy floral fragrance oil by Natures Garden. This aroma is a gorgeous blend of florals with sensual notes of musks and woodsy scents that create an irresistible fragrance oil. Not only is this fragrance sexy and beautiful, but it has a feminine touch that makes it an absolutely perfect scent for any women that loves florals.
What Does You Sexy Thing You Fragrance Oil Smell Like?
Another fragrance oil by Natures Garden which is a dupe of a famous scent! An exotic, floral fantasy temptation. A blend orchid, jasmine and freesia with sensual skin musks and sultry sandalwood create this captivating fragrance.
How Do Our Customers Use You Sexy Thing You Fragrance Oil in Bath and Body Recipes?
Handmade bath and body products can be created by by our customers with this tempting floral fragrance oil. Bath oils, shower gels diy, handmade soaps, homemade bath fizzies, lotions, diy perfume spray, and other related products can be made. These recipes can include up to 5% of this floral fragrance oil.
Soap makers may be delighted to know that this sensual aroma works well in all kinds of soaps. Our Cold Process Soap Testing Results have shown that this fragrance is a great scent for soaping. This sort of batch will have no ricing and no discoloration for this floral fragrance. Although this scent will cause acceleration, it can be reduced by soaping at a lower temperature, which is typically room temperature. The final bars will have no discoloration and a strong scent will be retained. This wonderful feminine scent can also be use in melt and pour soap bases. Our customer also love making homemade hot process soap. If you choose to color your bath and body creations, then we would recommend that you use soap colorant in your own preferred amount. As always, don’t add candle dyes to these sorts of products as they aren’t body safe.
How Do Our Customers Use You Sexy Thing You Fragrance Oil in Room Scenting Recipes?
Homemade room perfume products can be created well with this gorgeous floral fragrance oil. Customers can create all kinds of easy diy potpourri and incense recipes at a rate of no more than 50% for this aroma. Also, diy natural multi purpose cleaner recipes can be scented with a maximum of 5% for this scent. Aroma bead air fresheners can include this fragrance oil well.
Further, homemade scented candles recipes can be created with this exotic floral fragrance oil. If these creations are made of either vegetable waxes or paraffin wax , then they can use up to 10% of this flower and musk aroma. Both wow wax and joy wax can both be used with this fragrance oil to create great candles. Also, soy wax candles diy can be made with this feminine fragrance oil. If you are looking for a way to color your candles, then we would suggest using either three drops of red liquid candle dye. You could also use a small amount of shredded red candle dye per four pounds of wax.
My name is Becky Adams
My business is called Torres Strait Trading
I am 22 year old English girl who lives in Papua New Guinea. I moved to Australia on my own when I was 18, moving here to PNG 9 months ago. TST is run by my partner and I. We get our supplies from local individuals and micro businesses whom make everything by hand and in traditional ways. We operate on fair trade principles and pay a fair price for everything. We sell noni oil, soaps, bilums (traditional bags), bilum clothes (dresses made in the same way as the bilums), moustache waxes(that I make myself) and various other PNG things for health, fashion and vanity. We also are experimenting implementation of VLOM renewable energies in remote villages that are cheap, easily maintained and 100% environmental and sound in cost. We use your vitamin E oil to keep our noni oil fresher (Vitamin e is used to help prevent oils from oxidizing) and are looking into making all natural cosmetics, using your optiphen as a preservative. We like that you ship world wide!!
We started TST after moving to PNG and discovering the exceptional natural products that this tropical country provides, that are produced at an individual village level, such as noni oil and soaps. Our fashion items are beautiful and traditional, like all our products, are made by local people in either villages or urban settlements. All our models are local village girls. We decided that this business was a great opportunity given the rarity of these things in the world, but it is also a chance to do something beneficial for the beautiful people of this country who have adopted us into their families and tribes. PNG is a poor and small 3rd world country. Also, we are building a traditional bamboo and grass house in a remote village in the highlands, as well as a coastal village in Port Moresby, our friends have allowed us to build on their family lands because we have become so close. This is very rare for ex pats, these houses will also be “show homes” for our renewable technologies.
What’s your name & Your Company Name? My name is Ms. M. Antwane Sheppard and I own Raw Essence – All Natural Bath & Spa Products
Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I’ve been in business for all of six months and the way I got into this business is a sad but true story. I went to a beautician who had styled my hair in a way that caused significant hair lost. I began to research different oils and their benefits, in effort to develop a concoction that would promote hair growth. Here’s what I initially came up with – Emu Oil, Castor Oil, Sulfur Sublimed and Eucalyptus – and my hair grew back, longer than it was before going to the beautician, and within four months. With the knowledge I had gained on the wonderful benefits of oils, I started making soaps, sugar scrubs and bath salts. I gave them as gifts to co-workers and family. Soon after, Raw Essence was born. What motivates me is the idea of being able to help others and sharing the knowledge of living a more healthy and natural life.
What products do you make and sell? I make and sell: two types of hair growth serums, handmade soaps, deodorant, flavored lip balms, scented sugar scrubs, bath salts, several types of lotions, whipped body butters, body splashes and solid perfumes, kissable massage oils, scented candles, aroma melts, reed diffusers, and room & linen sprays.
What are your business goals? I would like to grow Raw Essence to a point where I could maybe give up my day job. ….Maybe?
What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? I use fragrance oils from Natures Garden; my favorite and best-selling is Cucumber Melon. My husband’s favorite and second best-selling is Linen Breeze. I also use NG’s additives, like Rose Buds, Lemon Peels, and Poppy Seeds as well as their packaging containers, like lip balm pots. The best thing about Natures Garden “in my opinion” is their SUPER FAST SHIPPING!!! I never have had to wait days for my orders to arrive and that is so very important to me and the success of Raw Essence.
Your Website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RawEssences
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/RawEssences
1. What is your name and Your Company Name: Marlene Nicosia/Spa Girl
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? Meeting at a crossroad several years ago with decreasing demand for what I had been doing for the previous 35+ years (medical transcription), and also going to be relocating to the Chicago area as my daughter was having a baby and I would be full-time babysitter, I met with a couple of ladies who had successful soap companies and was awestruck by the concept of making handmade soaps from oils and lye. I had always been in love with essential oils and natural products and this was a perfect fit. I began my journey in 2009 into handmade. Although I have seemed to find my niche with bath bombs, my goal is to continue to add a KidSpa and SpaPure line that is fragrance-free with natural colorants, essential oils and beneficial clays.
3. What products do you make and sell? Bath bombs, luxury soaps, Kids Spa line including sugar scrubs, cupcake soaps, bubble bombs, glycerin soaps.
4. What are your business goals? We are working on our website and hope to have it ready in the next few weeks. I would also like to establish wholesale accounts for handmade soaps including our SpaPure natural line of products.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden? What are your favorite products from Natures Garden? I love the products, pricing and service from Natures Garden. We carry over 50 fragrance oils from Natures Garden. I love to check out the Best Sellers section and know when I’m adding them to my line; they are guaranteed to be received well by my customers and will become my best sellers. I have purchased soap molds, soap making supplies, and always pick up a few new fragrances with every order.
Your Website: http://www.spagirlsoaps.etsy.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/spagirl.soaps
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: My name is Laura Luther, I am the proud owner of Olive My Skin
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I have officially been in business since 2002, but I have been making my own products since the 1980’s. Having sensitive skin and not being able to use commercial products put me on the course to find all natural alternatives to skincare. Those products were given to friends and family as gifts and eventually as my test marketers. It wasn’t until a friend suggested I sell my products at a craft show that I realized how much I loved informing people the benefits of all natural products. An educated customer always comes back for more.
3. What products do you make and sell? Handmade soaps, lotions, lip balms, sugar scrubs, shower gels, foaming hand soaps, soy and palm wax candles. Private Labeling for shops and personalized products for weddings, corporate events, showers and special occasions are very popular with customers right now too.
4. What are your business goals? This is my full time job. I am a single mom to 3 teenage kids, so I am able to be both an attentive parent and a successful business owner. Currently my products can be found in many shops in Connecticut, but I hope to be in shops all over the country.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? The candle fragrances from Nature’s Garden are awesome! Great throw, even when unlit! My customers seem to be drawn towards them. Most of my candle scents are from Nature’s Garden and I think that they will all be very soon.
Your Website: www.OliveMySkin.com
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/olivemyskin