It’s officially that time of year again! The time when all the ghosts and monsters come out to play! Halloween time! Are you busy putting Halloween decorations all around your house? Or maybe trying to help your kiddos decide on a costume for trick or treating? October is the time for ghosts and goblins, scary stories and haunted houses, and Halloween crafts! Do you like to create holiday crafts? Are you in need of fragrances to add to your Halloween creations? We have many many fragrances dedicated specifically to the scariest day of the year! Here are some of our favorite Halloween fragrances that you definitely need to try!
1. Alien Type– A magical fragrance oil by Natures Garden that will make you feel like the Princess of the Universe! Notes of bright melon and sparkling mandarin are mixed with orange blossom, star jasmine, and rose. A woody base is supplemented by vanilla and musk.
2. Berry Bewitching Brew– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a spooky, bubbly, Halloween treat! Berry Bewitching Brew begins with top notes of peach, apricot, and blackberries; middle notes of mandarin, cinnamon, and rose; and nicely balanced with just a hint of woodsy musk.
3. Bitches Brew– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is the smoky, woody sweetness of balsamic resins and patchouli enveloping herbaceous florals for a bewitching scent.
4. Bite Me– Dracula would fall in love with this fragrance oil by Natures Garden! Fresh citrus notes of lime and orange sparkle with effervescent highlights as they lead to a luscious blend of berry and cherry in this playful scent. Leafy green accents add intensity as a base of vanilla creates sweet tones for the fragrance.
5. Black Licorice– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is great for Halloween time! Strong and true to its name; our black licorice scent is sure to please!
6. Black Magic– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a magical blend of earthy sandalwood & ylang ylang, with a quick top note of patchouli. Base notes of baby powder and vanilla.
7. Blood Orange– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is described as a tangy, juicy orange scent with just a touch of floral thyme.
8. Candied Apple– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is an irresistible blend of juicy apples, rounded out with notes of sweet plums and ripened strawberries; enhanced with a splash of lime, orange zests, with sharp green notes.
9. Candy Corn– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a warm vanilla candy with top notes of butter with a slight down of almond.
10. Caramel Apple– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is the aroma of a big red juicy apple dipped in warm, buttery caramel.
11. Chocolate Amber Type– This romantic fragrance oil by Natures Garden engages the senses with a warm heart of sandalwood and patchouli that blends with jasmine blossoms. Rich undertones of musk are sweetened with precious amber and hints of vanilla. A lingering accent of cocoa bean creates a heady twist for the scent.
12. Crackling Firewood– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a masculine arrangement that begins with top notes of herbaceous pine, balsam, and citrus bergamot; leading to middle notes of white flowers and earthy sandalwood; sitting on base notes of woodsy patchouli and violet.
13. Forbidden Fruit– A tempting, juicy fragrance oil by Natures Garden which is an arrangement composed of fresh top notes of green apple, red delicious apple, and pineapple; middle notes of tropical peach blossoms, and orchid; all sitting on a fruity, floral musk.
14. Frosted Pumpkin Type– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a duplication of a very famous scent. This fragrance begins with fresh top notes of citrusy lemon, leading to middle notes of creamy pumpkin and hints of nutmeg and ginger; sitting on base notes of maple sugar and vanilla frosting.
15. Harvest Moon– With this fragrance oil by Natures Garden, who says you can’t mix uncommon fragrance notes and come up with a work of art? Harvest moon fragrance is a true work of art fragrance beginning with top notes of fresh pear, blueberries, and pineapple; followed by middle notes of juniper berries and eucalyptus; and well rounded with base notes of spruce, woods, Douglass fir, cedar, and white musk
16. Hayride– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is new Mown Hay with notes of sweet Balsam combined with smooth Vetiver and Cedarwood giving way to that fresh outdoor country air aroma.
17. Lunar Eclipse– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is an alluring fragrance filled with fruits of nectar and exotic florals blended with sweet vanilla and honey for an evening filled with romance.
18. Magic Potion– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a magical aromatic blend of Japanese grapefruit and mandarin, full bodied middle notes of Georgia peach, purple plums, Valencia grapes, and soft rose petals; sitting on a wonderful base note of Nubian musk.
19. Mystic Orange Moonstone– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a mystical, exotic, complex fragrance layered with just the right balance of the following notes: Blood orange, white jasmine, golden honey, orange blossom, black currant, peach, grapefruit, bergamot, magnolia, orchid, freesia, muguet lily, cognac, light patchouli, white amber, myrrh, and white musk.
20. Pleasingly Pumpkin– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is our rendition of the famous sweet pumpkin fragrance. The sweet, creamy combination of pumpkin puree with warm notes of butter and sweet vanilla cream.
21. Poison Pie– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a killer fragrance to say the least! The aroma of freshly picked blueberries, fresh cut granny smith apples, smothered in butter, cream, and cinnamon, with a background of fresh baked crust.
22. Pumpkin Roll– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is comfort food at its best. Sweet sugar pumpkin puree spiced with hints of cinnamon, and nutmeg layered onto a warm, sweet-butter crust, drizzled with maple and honey.
23. Stormy Nights– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is an earthy, yet ozonic fragrance blend reminiscent of the way the night smells after a storm. Natures Garden’s Stormy Nights fragrance begins with top notes of ozone, fresh air, and white flowers; followed by middle notes of ylang ylang and tuberose; and well balanced with base notes of patchouli and musk
24. Toasted Marshmallow– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is the aroma of marshmallows toasted over a campfire.
25. Toxic Trance– When we asked our perfumist to create some new Halloween/Gothic scents for us, he created a sexy scent that he referred to as “Intoxicating Edward”. We love the Twilight series, and we were simply amazed at how well the perfumist captured the charming charisma of Edward in this fragrance; his alluring eyes, his flawless, metrosexual appearance, and even the way he glistened like gold when we was in the sun. However, we chose to give this fragrance a name that lasted beyond the Twilight phenomena; thus we renamed this fragrance “Toxic Trance”.
26. Tricks or Treats– Unique and fun, this fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a must for Halloween and beyond! Tricks or treats fragrance begins with top notes of pumpkin, persimmon, and apple; followed by middle notes of blueberries, elderberries, currants, orange and cinnamon; and well rounded with base notes of sugar cane and vanilla.
27. Vamp Vogue– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a sexy, gothic statement, beginning with top notes of Blood Orange, Ruby Red Grapefruit, and Mandarin; followed by middle notes of Geranium, Bourbon, Oak Moss, and Dark Patchouli; sitting on notes of Black Amber, Sandal Tree, Cashmere, and Musk.
28. Werewolf– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is sexy and animalistic. Fresh citrus highlights sparkle around the floral heart of lavender and ylang in this sensuous blend. An earthy signature of patchouli and spiced wood leads to a base of warm animal tones. Leather and musk balance with balsamic undertones as hints of powdery vanilla complete the blend.
29. Witches Brew– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a secret blend that is mystical…try some.
30. Witching Hour– This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a fun Halloween fragrance composed of spicy, magical notes. This accord begins with freshly ground cinnamon bark, and complimented with herbal notes of bergamot, cannabis flower, jasmine, and rose; and sits on earthy base notes of sheer musk, black tea, and patchouli.
Don’t let the spookiest day of the year pass you by without trying out these delightful Halloween fragrances! Your friends, family and customers are sure to love whatever delightfully creepy project you decide to include them in! Please contact us with any thoughts or questions and look out for more Enlightened by Layla! Are you ready for more Halloween fun? Try out one of our Halloween recipes like our Bloody Fun Candle or our Monster Snot Soap Jelly that are eerily perfect for this time of year!