1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: Pennie’s Country Scents
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I was always playing with candle making then my husband bought me some candle making supplies for Christmas back in 2002 I believe it was. My playing kinda exploded from there and in 2004 I started taking my candles to craft shows. I have been in business for going on 9 years.
3. What products do you make and sell? I make all kinds of candles and wax dipped items (bears, toilet paper, snowmen and whatever else I find) 🙂
4. What are your business goals? My goal is to start selling more and more on line. I am doing really well at shows.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? Almost all my fragrance oils that I use for my candles come from Natures Garden. Also lots of odds and ends caution label’s, molds, color blocks. My favorite item ( that is hard you have so many oils that are wonderful); but I guess I would have to say right now it is Strawberry Rhubarb Pie.
Your Website: www.penniescountryscents.etsy.com
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pennies-Country-Scents/267870856965
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: Willow Moon Cottage
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? What started as a hobby then quickly turned into a passion. My motivation is the peace I feel making them, It unwinds me, I’m in my element. Oh yeah and my hubby too! Lol He backs me up and pushes me to follow my dreams always, so although I have been making candles about 8 years and doing the craft shows, I just decided to take a leap & opened my business “Willow Moon Cottage” this March 1st 2013 in Mt.Laurel , NJ “Rancocas Woods Village”.
3. What products do you make and sell? Soy Candles,Wax Melts, Room Sprays, Bath Bombs & Salts. On a non-candle line I am a Nature lover so I make a lot of wreaths & centerpieces that rustic nature like & I do a lot of up-cycling… that’s my second crafty passion
4. What are your business goals? To make this new venture of opening a store successful enough to be able to retire doing what I love…. Creating
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? Natures Garden fragrance oils are my favorite & cannot be beat hands down! I am a Fragrance oil junky for NG. I also use their soy wax, herbs, and other misc items.
Your Website: www.willowmooncandles.com
Facebook page: Willow Moon Cottage
YouTube Channel: Willow Moon