Air Purifying Candles
Many people burn candles as a way of relaxing with a soft light, or too add subtle scenting to the air, or as a means of setting the mood. But, burning a beeswax candle may actually do more than this.
Let’s get a little scientific
The air that surrounds us is positively charged. In fact, many of the items in our own homes emit a plethora of additional positively charged ions; jam packing our already filled surroundings with more and more positively charged ions. But, all of these positively charged ions are not good for us. Recalling any lightning storm you have experienced, you will better understand this explanation. Generally, after one of these storms, people feel stimulated, rejuvenated, and replenished. The reason for this is that electrical storms produce a superabundance of negative ions that actually balance out the positive ions that dominate our surroundings. This is why some of the most relaxing and renewed places for our bodies are be by waterfalls, beaches, forests, and mountain scenes. These types of landscapes provide extra negative ions in the air that restore a natural balance of the charged ions. Not only can you smell the difference in the air, but you can also feel it in your body too.
Positive Ions in our Homes
Many of the pollutants floating in the air of our homes like pollen, dirt, and dust all have a positive charge. They get this charge from the static electricity that occurs in our home from daily routines. Introducing negative ions into the air; combats these allergens. It has actually been scientifically proven to reduce many allergic issues like hay fever and asthma. Negative ions can even help you sleep better too. Harmonizing the ions in your surrounding can help make you feel healthier and actually distress you. Releasing additional negative ions can help with depression (SAD), headaches, and can even help you stay focused. Negatively charged ions work to make you healthier too. Negative ions can help to boost your body’s immunity as well as help to build a resistance to many illnesses. Your body’s metabolism also benefits from negative ions making it more efficient.
Introduction of Negative Ions to our Homes
Beeswax can be considered an air purifier. Beeswax candles are the only candles that emit negative ions into the air when lit. Since opposites attract; these negative ions attach themselves to the positive ones. This therefore balances the charge. Once the ions are bound together, the charge is now neutralized, and the molecule is complete. The heavier mass causes these ions to fall to the ground, and they are no longer suspended in the air as contaminants. This process of stabilizing, removes the ions, and cleans the air we breathe. The negative ions emitted by beeswax candles can even clean the air to eliminate smells like second hand smoke and many common household odors. Beeswax candles can be scented and colored just like other candle waxes. Beeswax candles produce very little soot and burn very slowly. These candles will provide your home with hours of purer, crisper, and fresher quality air.
Attention: Natures Garden provides this information for educational purposes only. We do not intend for this information to be misconstrued as medical advice or for treatment of any ailments. If selling beeswax candles, refrain from making medical claims on your labels and/or advertising. Promoting this way could make your candles considered a “drug” by the FDA.
Sexy as Sin Fragrance Oil- Fragrance Oil Spotlight
This best selling fragrance oil is very sensual, sexy, and feminine. After one whiff of this scent, many of our customers are speechless; this fragrance oil is just that good. Sexy as Sin has that WOW factor that many people are looking for. A pleasing scent for everyone, even the men like it too! This amazing scent lingers for a long time. Our customers highly recommend this fragrance as a must have in your lines because customers just can’t get enough.
What does Sexy as Sin Smell Like?
This irresistible fragrance oil by Natures Garden is a floral bouquet of gardenia, tuberose, sweet vanilla and exotic musk which is sure to intoxicate your senses. The name sexy as sin says it all! A Best Seller!
How Do Our Customers Use Sexy as Sin Fragrance Oil?
For anyone who is a candle crafter or home scenter; Sexy as Sin Fragrance Oil is used in parasoy blends, soy, WOW, and Joy waxes. This scent is even used in Pillar of Bliss wax to make amazing tarts and votives. Since this fragrance oil is extremely aromatic both the hot and cold throw are great! This fragrance oil also works very well for air fresheners, room sprays, reed diffusers, and smelly jellies.
For bath and body crafters, this fragrance is one HOT SELLER! The usage percent for this fragrance oil is 5% and the Vanillin Content is 7% so Vanilla White Color Stabilizer is advised by our customers to stabilize discoloration in finished products. This spectacular fragrance oil is used to make: melt and pour soaps, roll on perfumes, body mists, bath bombs, body lotions, and spray perfumes. Finally, for those of you that are cold process soapers, this fragrance is intoxicating. Here are the official results: Moderate acceleration but definitely manageable. Recommend to soap at cooler temperatures. Do not use a water discount. Discolored to milk chocolate after cure. Scent stayed nice and strong.
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: Prolific Candles
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I have always been a born leader. Entrepreneurship has always been apart of my life. I took Business Management in High School and went on to complete my Bachelor’s Degree in Management. My motivation for starting my own business was the changing economy. I always wanted to run my own company & be my own boss. In addition my love for candles & designing creative arrangements inspired me to go into the candle-making business. This coming May I will have reached my first year milestone as a business owner.
3. What products do you make and sell? I specialize in customized drink candles. You can customize your scents, colors, & styles. I carry martini & wine glasses but also have simple glasses. You can choose something simple or “Jazz Up” your candle with ribbons &/or rhinestone. I also sell basket arrangements and most recently added a few “Prolific”jewelry pieces to the the line. In the upcoming months body butters will be added.
4. What are your business goals? My ultimate goal is to expand my line & create more “Prolific” items. As always I am looking for new loyal customers. My slogan is Unique, Creative, Abundant & I plan to continue to follow that quote.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? I buy mostly all my candle supplies from Natures Garden. The scent selection is the best!!!!! Not only is there a wide variety of scents but the scents are very high powered. Great buy and high quality products. I wouldn’t go to another supplier if the items were free. Natures Garden is a reflection of my work. The great high quality products carried helps me ensure I can create high quality products.
Your Website: www.prolificcandles.com
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/prolificcandles