2. Why did you decide to go into business? I was tired of working for corporate America. I came from a long line of entrepreneurs. Its in my blood, so I decided to step out on faith and give it a try!
3. What was your motivation? My motivation was my mom. She is disabled and I wanted the freedom to work from home and be there whenever she needed me. My addiction for candles also motivated me.
4. How long have you been in business? It will be 3 years on April 1st!
5. What products do you make and sell? I make Soy Candles, Tea lights, and Soy Melts. Under my body care line I make brown sugar scrubs and body butters.
6. What are your business goals? To employ more “Candle Ladies & Candle Guys”, I have recruited ladies and men to sell my products. To open another candle boutique and also a school of learning. My long term goal is to be a supplier of candle making products like Nature’s Garden.
Your Website: http://www.candle-addiction.com