One of our favorite-smelling candles is scented with blueberry muffin fragrance oil. We thought we would make a candle that was authentic to real life blueberry muffins. Our Blueberry Muffin Candle Recipe brings together the sweet smell of blueberries with the creative design of a blueberry muffin. Our blueberry muffin candle recipe will have your house smelling like savory blueberry muffins, and may just get your family thinking that you baked real blueberry muffins.
250 grams Pillar of Bliss Wax
250 grams Joy Wax
50 grams Blueberry Muffin Fragrance Oil
Spectrum Liquid Candle Dye Brown
Spectrum Liquid Candle Dye Yellow
Spectrum Liquid Candle Dye Black
1/16 tsp UV Light Inhibitor
2 CD Wicks
2 Votive Wick Pins
Mini Cherries/Berries mold (www.flexiblemolds.com)
Cupcakes- Mold Market Mold
1. Center a wick pin in the center of the two Mold Market Cupcake mold cavities.
2. Weigh out and melt down 250 grams of Pillar of Bliss Wax. Melt the wax to 195 degrees Fahrenheit and then add 2 drops of Blue Spectrum Liquid Candle Dye, 2 drops of Black Spectrum Liquid Candle Dye, and 1/16 tsp of UV light inhibitor.
3. Drop the wax to 180 degrees Fahrenheit and add 25 grams of Blueberry Muffin Fragrance Oil. Then, wait for it to drop to 140 degrees Fahrenheit to add it to the Cupcake Mold Market Molds and the Cherries/Berries mold from flexiblemolds.com.
4. Next melt down 250 grams of Joy Wax to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Use a toothpick to add yellow and brown Spectrum Liquid Candle Dye. Wait for the temperatures to drop to 175 degrees Fahrenheit and add 25 grams of Blueberry Muffin Fragrance Oil.
5. Whip the wax while it is still in its liquid state with a whisk. When it has cooled and been whipped, scoop it onto the top base of the muffins to resemble that of a muffin top.
6. Add the blueberries to the muffin top while it is still soft, making sure you press them in firmly.
7. Allow the muffins to harden and remove them from the molds.
8. Remove the wick pin and insert the wick. Trim your wick to ¼ in before burning.
We hope you enjoyed making our Blueberry Muffin Candle Recipe! This candle is sure to fill your home with the scent of freshly baked blueberry muffins.