1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: My name is Lucy and my company name is Sweetbath Confections.
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I used to buy bath bombs from a chain store and I wanted to learn how to make then for myself with better ingredients and higher quality. It started out as a fun hobby, but my main motivation was to grow a profitable business to help support my family. I’ve been in business since 2010.
3. What products do you make and sell? I make and sell bath bombs, all-natural glycerin soaps and sugar scrubs.
4. What are your business goals? I hope to continue to grow my business and reach more customers who truly appreciate the art, creativity and work that goes into making handmade bath products. And of course, one of my major goals is to keep learning and creating!
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? Fragrance oils and Essential oils and these are also my favorite! They provide inspiration for my end products, by inspiring the visual outcome and indulging the senses as well. Natures Garden Candles has such an amazing variety of scents, it’s so wonderful!