Ready to take a trip back to childhood? Our sour watermelon sugar scrub cube recipe combines the aroma of a popular candy that kids love, while providing the exfoliation and skin softening qualities that will pamper the ladies. The same mouth-watering taste of chewy, watermelon starburst candies has been effectively captured in this popular Natures Garden’s fragrance oil.
The creative staff at Natures Garden doesn’t stop there. These sugar scrubs are a combination of moisturizing glycerin soap, exuberant skin-loving oils, and exfoliating granulated sugar; cleverly packaged in sugar cube shaped clamshell containers. Are you ready for pure bath time enjoyment?
Exfoliation fun has just begun!
340 grams Granulated Sugar
50 grams Sweet Almond Oil
38 grams Argan oil
10 grams Avocado Oil
175 grams SLS Free Clear Melt and Pour Soap
10 drops Neon Red FUN Soap Colorant
11 drops Tomato Red FUN Soap Colorant
18 grams Sour Watermelon Candy Fragrance Oil
5 grams Whole Poppy Seed
Clamshell Containers- 10 Count
- Lay out 5 of your Clamshell Containers on your work area
- In a bowl weigh out 340 grams Granulated Sugar and add 5 grams Whole Poppy Seed, set aside
- Weigh out 175 grams SLS Free Clear Melt and Pour Soap and chop it up into small blocks; then put it into a microwave safe bowl and melt it completely into a liquid form inside of the microwave, going in 30 second intervals
- When the soap is melted add 10 drops Neon Red FUN Soap Colorant, 11 drops Tomato Red FUN Soap Colorant, 18 grams Sour Watermelon Candy Fragrance Oil, 50 grams Sweet Almond Oil, 38 grams Argan Oil, and 10 grams Avocado Oil; and stir
- Quickly! Pour the contents of the bowl from Step 2 into the soap mixture and mix them with your gloved hand.
- Pour the contents of the mixed bowl into the 6 cavities of the 5 clamshell molds, even adding a little but more and flattening down the molds when you fill the cavities all the way
- Put the lids on top of each mold and allow to sit overnight
We hope that you enjoy our free sugar scrub cubes recipe! Natures Garden offers an array of free recipes for candles, soaps, cosmetics, and room scenting. We are constantly creating new recipes for our customers. To view our entire list of free recipes and classes, please visit our site.