Soy Candles by Shellie
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name…. Soy Creations By Shellie
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I love making creations . My motivation is when everyone tells me they have never had a candle as good as mine and the love that I put into my creations . I’ve been in business since 2009.
3. What products do you make and sell? I sell unique candle and bath products.
4. What are your business goals? I would like to open up my own supple store and would love to teach classes on candle making
5. What are some products you use from Naures Garden? I get 98% of my fragrance oils from natures garden along with all my melt and pour soap base. My favorite fragrance oils are: pink sugar, mango papaya fragrance oil, best friends, banana nut bread. But as of as right now whole wheat bread fragrance oil is my overall favorite scent of all…but to tell you the truth that’s a hard call; they are all good
Facebook page: Soy Creations by Shellie
Tags: candle fragrance oil, candle making supplies, candlemaking supplies, melt and pour soap, natures garden candle supplies, soap fragrance oil, soap fragrance oils, soap making supplies, soy candles, Soy wax, wholesale fragrance oils