1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: Jodi O’Berry, Jodi’s Soapbox
2. Why did you decide to go into business? My now 23 month old daughter was diagnosed with Autoimmune Neutropenia requiring me to quit my nursing job and stay home full-time, so I took my passionate hobby turned into business to help supplement my husbands income & help pay on her medical bills. We homeschool our older child, so God has His perfect timing. What was your motivation? My children. How long have you been in business? A year.
3. What products do you make and sell? Handcrafted soaps, lotions and bath treats.
4. What are your business goals? Short term is to keep growing and long term is to eventually be able to have a studio to teach soapmaking classes as well as making bath & body products.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden? About 90% of my fragrance oils are from Natures Garden, I absolutely love them! The Vanilla Stabilizer is the best I have ever used. The emulsifying wax, stearic acid and btms are also great products. I also really like the Fractionated Coconut Oil. I could go on & on!
Your Website: www.jodissoapbox.com (Website is not completed yet, goal is April 1st to have it up and running)
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/jodissoapbox