Scented Homemade Candles
Posted by Deborah Ward on March 27th, 2013 in candle fragrance oils, candle making supplies, candle molds, candle wicks, Fragrance Oils, Natures Garden Fragrance Oils, scented pillar candles | Comments Off
1. My name is Jennifer Peake, and my business is Scented Sensations.
2. I decided to turn my hobby into a business because I needed to make some extra money on the side to pay for a few things that had come up. I realized I might be able to take it further than just making candles and selling them on eBay so I had a friend help me make a website and set it up so people could purchase from my site. I have been in business for one year.
3. I make and sell candles. I make votives (round and square), pillar candles, glass jar candles (heart and star shaped glass and also Mason jars) and tart melts in fun shapes, such as puppy paw prints, hearts, roses and flip flop sandals.
4. My business goals are to expand a little bit more than I have so far. I have a full time job and I make candles as my “second job.” But I would love for it to become a steady income. I also would like to start selling accessories for candles, such as candleholders, plates, sconces, etc. But I need to find a source of getting those products, either through a vendor or wholesale.
5. The products I have used from Nature’s Garden have been mainly the fragrance oils and candle wicks for my candles, but I have also purchased and used candle molds as well. I really enjoy the fragrances you have and so do my customers!
My website is www.scentedsensationsplus.com
Tags: candle making supplies, candle wicks, candlemaking supplies, candles, fragrance oils, natures garden candle supplies, natures garden wellington ohio, new fragrance oil, pillar candles, wholesale fragrance oils