Skincare Products for Sensitive Skin
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name – Marcy Moorhead, owner of Willow Bay Naturals
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I had been buying handmade soap from other people and decided to research how to make it myself. I have really sensitive skin and always had problems finding skin care products that worked for me that didn’t irritate my skin. I had an online sales business previously, that I had just recently sold and I was looking for my next project. So, I decided to put my time and efforts into learning how to make handmade soap and other natural skincare products. I started the business in 2009.
3. What products do you make and sell? I make cold process soap, lotion, lip balm, soy candles, air freshener, and essential oil aromatherapy products.
4. What are your business goals? I would like to make a decent living at doing what I love. It is still a work in progress, trying to streamline my product line into what I enjoy making and what is most popular.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden? Many of my favorite and most popular fragrance oils are from Natures Garden – Australian Bamboo Grass, Bite Me, Lily of the Valley fragrance oil, Loving Spell, Green Clover & Aloe, and Clean Cotton are all top sellers in Soap, Candles, and Room & Linen Spray.
Your Website: www.WillowBayNaturals.com
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WillowBayNaturals
Tags: candle fragrance oil, candle making supplies, candlemaking supplies, childhood wholesale fragrance oils, fragrance oils, homemade lip balm, how to make cold process soap, natures garden candle supplies, skincare for sensitive skin, soap fragrance oil, soap fragrance oils, soy candles, wholesale fragrance oils