Melissa Favorite Fragrance Oils
Favorite Fragrance Oils
Melissa, one of our wonderful customer service reps at Natures Garden, has created a fragrance oil promotion announcing her Top 10 Favorite Fragrance Oils from Natures Garden Candle Making Supplies!
What did this wild woman say she likes? You can view her Handmade Fragrance Oil Promo Here.
1. NG Aqua Di Gio Type Fragrance Oil- A sexy, fresh, aquatic aroma with bergamot, neroli, and tangerine; flowing into mid notes of rosemary, jasmine, and persimmon; all sitting on a woodsy base note of essential oil of patchouli.
2. Pink Sugar Type Fragrance Oil- Natures Garden’s rendition of Pink Sugar Type. A fruity blend of cotton candy, lemon drops, caramel and raspberry jam on a dry down of musks.
3. Coco Mango Fragrance Oil- This complex fragrance begins with fruity notes of mango, fresh strawberries, elderberries, and ripe papaya. This scent is completed with rich vanilla and toasted coconut with just a hint of soft musk.
4. Juicy Couture Type Fragrance Oil- The perfect fragrance for girls who want it all! This fragrance combines wild berries and mandarin, honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine. Embodied with the aroma of amber, caramel, sandalwood, vanilla and praline to add just the right touch of sweetness.
5. Pineapple Orchid Fragrance Oil- The amazing blend of ripened, sweet pineapple, aldehydic rose, velvety violets, white orchids, and black currants.
6. Moonlight Pomegranate Fragrance Oil- A mysterious blend of exotic, spicy pomegranate, wild bergamot, dewberry, iris, jasmine; followed by spicy notes of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, with base notes of precious woods and cedar.
7. Pheromones Fragrance Oil- A classic hot man fragrance; masculine, sexy, and irresistible. Clean and inviting citrus notes of bergamot and grapefruit, open up to a sensual bouquet of white floral and woody violet, grounded by the deeply sensual scent of oakmoss and sandalwood.
8. Bite Me Fragrance Oil- Fresh citrus notes of lime and orange sparkle with effervescent highlights as they lead to a luscious blend of berry and cherry in this playful scent. Leafy green accents add intensity as a base of vanilla creates sweet tones for the fragrance.
9. Purple Hooters Fragrance Oil- This fragrance is a wonderful blend of sparkling strawberries, raspberries, citrus greenery, and soft florals.
10. Blue Hawaiian Fragrance Oil- High content of essential oils allows this fragrance to have the crisp, juicy top notes we were looking for! Blue Hawaiian begins with mouth-watering top notes of juicy orange, lemon, and maraschino cherries; followed by tangy pineapple, acai berry, and sea spray; well rounded with base notes of sweet coconut, vanilla rum, and fresh ozonic notes. It has quickly become a favorite fragrance for many of our staff members! Cheers!
Tags: best candle scents, best fragrance oils, best soap scents, candle fragrance oil, candle making supplies, candlemaking supplies, Favorite Fragrance Oils, favorite fragrances, melissa favorite fragrance oils, most popular candle scents, most popular soap scents, Natures Garden candle making supplies new blog page, natures garden candle supplies, natures garden wellington ohio, new fragrance oil, new fragrances, soap fragrance oil, soap fragrance oils, top fragrances, wholesale fragrance oils