How to make Ice Candles
You Will Need:
1. Wick your mold as usual.
2. Melt one pound of Pillar of Bliss wax to 195 degrees, and add coloring. Drop melted wax temperature to 180 degrees and add 1 ounce of fragrance.
4. Pour the wax over the ice.
5. Allow the wax to cool and the ice to melt completely.
6. Once cooled turn the mold upside down over the sink and pour out the melted ice.
7. Gently, remove the candle from the mold. Please note it will be very fragile.
8. Trim your wick to ¼ in. Do not light the candle for approximately 5 days. You want to ensure that it is completely dry.
Project Completed by Melissa at Natures Garden Candle Supplies