February Newsletter Natures Garden
February 2011 Natures Garden Newsletter
Happy Groundhog Day! From all of your friends at Natures Garden
Natures Garden’s Fragrance of the Month for February is Wild Elderberry Fragrance Oil
To celebrate Groundhog Day, Natures Garden created our own groundhog for the event. Introducing…Glitter Glamhog!
Glitter GlamHog has chosen fragrances specifically for this occasion, and she has her very personal favorite fragrance oil named Hot Pink Pomegranate Fragrance Oil! Take a look at our Glamhog Day Promo.
Pink Sugar Type Fragrance Oil
NG Aqua di Gio Type Fragrance Oil
Butt Naked Fragrance Oil
Autumn Magic Fragrance Oil
Cinnamon Sticks Fragrance Oil
Lick Me All Over Fragrance Oil
Fresh Cut Roses Fragrance Oil
Vanilla Bean Fragrance Oil
Australian Bamboo Grass Fragrance Oil
Loving Spell Fragrance Oil
Monkey Farts Fragrance Oil
Apple Cinnamon Fragrance Oil
Important Natures Garden News:
1. Fragrance Oils by Color: Many of your customers will purchase candles and decor to match the colors of their homes, or to promote a certain “mood” in their homes. In order to help you choose fragrances that compliment specific color schemes, we have categorized all of our fragrance oils into specific color categories for you. http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies/category/903987/Fragrance-by-Color.html
3. Visit our new Spotlight Creations Page – Look at some of the creative projects that are being posted during our Thursday Night Show and Tells! It has been reported to us that some customers are seeing a 65% increase in website traffic since they were showcased on our new Show and Tell Spotlight Page. We have also been told that customers are selling products during actual Show and Tell! How could you lose? If you would like to be included on our Show and Tell Spotlight Page, this is what you need to do:
- “LIKE” Natures Garden’s Facebook Business Page.
- Attend Show and Tell on Thursday Night at 9:30 pm est.
- Post a picture of at least one of your homemade products made with Natures Garden ingredients.
- Contact us at email@example.com and provide us with the following information so that we can create your own spotlight page on our website:
- The name of your company.
- Your contact information (website address).
- A write up about yourself and your company.
- A picture that is at least 300 X 300 pixels of a homemade product that you personally made using Natures Garden ingredients. Attach this to your email.
- Complete description of which Natures Garden ingredients were used in the picture you sent us via email.
- A testimonial of your business relationship with Natures Garden. How do you like doing business with us?
- Once your spotlight page is created, you will see a Spotlight Award Seal on your page. You need to right click and save this award to your website. A link to your spotlight page on Natures Garden’s website should be associated with this Spotlight Award.
- It is taking time to get all of your pages done. If you have not yet sent your info to us, or your site has not yet been posted, please send your information to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org My goal is to have all of your pages added by the middle of February.
4. We get many calls asking about FDA Regulations and Labeling requirements for cosmetic products. To read all about all of the FDA regulations and labeling requirements, please visit the FDA’s website: http://www.fda.gov/Cosmetics/CosmeticLabelingLabelClaims/
5. Everyone is welcome to join our Show and Tell every Thursday Night at 9:30 pm est on Natures Garden’s Facebook Page. Get some creative ideas, meet many fun and exciting people!
6. Attention Soapers and Customers who make soap and toiletries: We have gone through all of our wholesale fragrance oils and have noted the words “NOT BODY SAFE” in the description area of each fragrance that is not considered body safe by our standards. We would like to mention that you will notice that a few of the fragrances that we have listed as NOT BODY SAFE are considered body safe on the specific IFRA statement for those fragrances, but since these fragrance contain cinnamon content, and can cause skin irritation, we decided to list them as NOT BODY SAFE. All fragrances that we carry have MSDS sheets and IFRA sheets posted on our website for your review.
7. Attention Soapers: In the description area of each fragrance, you will notice that we have begun to list our CP Soap Testing Results. We do not have CP testing results for every fragrance that we carry yet, but we are working on getting you this important data!
Tags: body safe fragrance oils, candle fragrance oil, candle making supplies, candlemaking supplies, cp soap testing results, february news, Glamhog fragrances, groundhog day fragrances, Natures Garden candle making supplies new blog page, natures garden candle supplies, Natures Garden mascot enji, Natures Garden News, new fragrance oil, soap fragrance oil, soap fragrance oils, wholesale fragrance oils, wild elderberry fragrance oil