1. What’s your name & Your Company Name Brandon Aubol Ph.D. BOSSANOVA
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? For many years I’ve struggled with difficult and sensitive skin, and I would frequently find myself frustrated in how difficult it was to find a quality, eco friendly natural soap that would react well with my skin while at the same time smell amazing. For this reason I started BOSSANOVA, a handcrafted artisan soap company. By trade, I’m a research scientist with a Ph.D. in biochemistry, and since the laboratory and analytical skills needed for this are very similar to making soap, I decided to craft and formulate my own soap. Originally I would only give soap to friends and family members, but after much positive response I decided to scale up and start BOSSANOVA so a broader range of people could enjoy the soap I would create.3.
3. What products do you make and sell? We make handcrafted artisan soap bars and bath bombs and bath melts, with an eventual expansion into candles and whipped body butters.
4. What are your business goals? Our business goals are simple; make high quality eco friendly bath products that people will enjoy, and everything else will follow.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? We use many of your wonderful products to make our soap from cosmetic clays and botanicals to molds to fragrance oils. Some of our favorite fragrances are cotton candy/blue cotton candy, nag champa, blackberry jam, hugo boss type, and fresh bamboo.
Your Website: www.bossanovasoap.com
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/bossanovasoap