Easy Lip Balm
Making your own lip balm is one of the easiest things to do. By using Natures Gardens all natural lip balm base, you can quickly create your own lip balm. With a few other supplies such as lip balm containers, flavoring, lip tints, and sweetener; you can take your lip balm to the next level.
To make your very own flavored lip balm using the all natural base, here is what you have to have:
All Natural Lip Balm Base
Lip Flavorings- now this list contains 24 different flavorings to choose from. But, if you are wondering which flavorings are the most popular right now, they are: Juicy Watermelon, Strawberry Sorbet, Tropical Paradise, and Frozen Margarita.
Powdered Stevia (optional) but here is what you want to sweeten your lip balm or you can sweeten your lipbalm using chocolate wafers or white chocolate wafers.
Lip Tints (optional) but here if you want to tint your lips
Pipettes (optional) but a great way to transfer the liquid lip balm to its container before it hardens
Containers- this link will show a variety of lip balm containers from sticks to tins
Now, when it comes to actually making the lip balm, here are the steps:
1. Scoop out some of the all natural lip balm base. Place this into your microwaveable bowl. Place the bowl into the microwave. Heat in 30 second increments until melted. If you are going to sweeten your lipbalm using chocolate wafers, you will want to melt the chocolate along with your lip balm base.
2. Once the lip balm is melted, carefully remove it from the microwave. If you are tinting your lip balm, add some colorant now and stir. Obviously, the more colorant you add, the darker your lip balm will be.
3. If you are adding stevia, you will want to crush it down even finer. Because the stevia will not dissolve but only suspend in the lip balm the finer you can get it the better. Once added, stir.
4. Next, add a few drops of flavoring, and then stir again.
5. Finally transfer your lip balm into its packaging. Allow the lip balm to fully set up (which will not take too long). Once your lip balm is firm, it is ready to use.
Making your own flavored lip balm is just that simple. A great project to do with kids at birthday parties, sleepovers, or on a rainy day; this craft is simple, takes very little time, and is super easy to clean up.
Now, if you are interested in making your own lip balm from scratch, there are also other free recipes available on the Natures Garden website. To view these recipes, you can simply click on this link. Offering quite the variety, some of Natures Gardens more popular recipes are: Chocolate Avocado Lip Balm Recipe, Vegan Lip Butter, and the Natural Beet Root Lip Gloss Recipe, but there are many more to choose from.
Tags: all natural lip balm base, chocolate lip balm, cosmetic recipe, crafts for a rainy day, crafts for birthday parties, crafts for sleepovers, easy lip balm, easy projects, flavorings, fragrance oil, fragrance oils, fragranceoil, free recipes, frozen margarita flavoring, how to make lip balm, juicy watermelon flavoring, lip balm containers, lip balm from scratch, lip tints, lipbalm flavoring, lipbalm recipe, lipbalm sweetener, natural lip gloss recipe, natures garden, stevia sweetner, strawberry sorbet flavoring, tropical paradise flavoring, vegan lip butter recipe