Chocolate; it melts in your mouth. Now it can melt in your bath! Let the rich smell of gourmet chocolate consume your bathroom as the natural oils leave a silky smooth softness. A truly “guilt free” experience. These organic chocolate bath melts are made with luxurious shea butter, mango butter, cocoa butter, and real organic chocolate. So be your own chocolatier and use this fantastic recipe today!
Other Ingredients & Equipment You’ll Need:
Candy Sampler Mold from FlexibleMolds.com
1. Weigh out all of the beeswax and butters.
2. Using a double boiler, start by melting the butters and beeswax. Melt the ingredients completely. Do not to get your oils too hot, or you can ruin them.
3. Once melted, add your cocoa powder and mix thoroughly. You want the herb to be completely incorporated throughout the entire melted mixture. This will ensure that the color is evenly mixed throughout your finish product.
4. Next, add your fragrance oil and stir.
5. Now, pour mixture into your molds.
6. Once they have setup enough to move, place it in the freezer for 30 mins.
7. Remove the melts from the mold.
8. Place one Gourmet Chocolate Melt into the tub under warm running water. You will only need one bath melt.
Caution: Your bath tub might be slippery from all of the butters once the bath melt has melted. Please note: These bath melts will begin to melt just from physical contact with the skin. It is not advised to ship these during the hotter temperature months.
These chocolate bath melts also make wonderful gifts for your friends and family. So, share your homemade chocolate bath melts with the people you love.
If you would like to view other fabulous recipes formulated by the Creative Team at Natures Garden, please visit our Free Recipes & Classes page of our website. All of our recipes have been created and tested by our staff so that you can create awesome products right from the start. Plus, all of our products are priced at wholesale; saving you money on every purchase.