Our Candy Corn Tarts Recipe is inspired by that very popular Halloween treat that is loved by so many. In fact, these tiny little pieces of sugary goodness are so cherished that they have their very own holiday. It’s October 30th just for anyone that wants to celebrate with me. With Natures Garden’s easy to follow candy corn tarts recipe you can fill your house with that same warm vanilla candy corn scent that you loved as a kid. As an added bonus, we have packaged them in our easy to use clamshell containers. That means no mold needed and instant packing!
10 ½ oz. Pillar of Bliss Wax
1oz bottle of Orange Spectrum Liquid Candle Dye
1oz bottle of Yellow Spectrum Liquid Candle dye
3 tsp. Candy Corn Fragrance Oil
Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon
3 Paper Bowls
- Using a double boiler, weigh out and melt 10 ½ oz. of Pillar of Bliss Wax until it is completely melted. You will need three empty clamshell containers ready.
- First you will want to prepare the orange layer. Pour 1/3 of the melted Pillar of Bliss Wax into a paper bowl, then use a toothpick and dip it into the Orange Spectrum Liquid Candle Dye and mix it into the Pillar of Bliss Wax. You will want to keep the remaining wax on the double boiler so that it does not solidify.
- Stir in 1 tsp. Candy Corn Fragrance Oil to the orange wax and fold your bowl into a spout to dispense the orange layer into the first 1/3 of each cavity of the three clamshell containers. Allow this layer to setup before moving to step 4.
- Next, it is time to prepare the white layer. Pour 1/3 of the Pillar of Bliss Wax from the stove into a paper bowl and stir in 1 tsp. Candy Corn Fragrance Oil. Then, pour the white mixture into the next 1/3 of the empty space in the clamshell cavities
- Now, to prepare the yellow layer, pour the remaining wax into the last paper bowl. Then, using a toothpick, add a small amount of Yellow Spectrum Liquid Candle Dye. Then, add 1 tsp of Candy Corn Fragrance Oil to the yellow wax. Pour this wax on top of the white layer. Once the wax has setup, close the clamshell container.
- Your Candy Corn Clamshell Tarts are now ready. You can simply place one square in your potpourri burner or wax burner and let the candy corn aroma fill the room!
We hope that you have had as much fun as we did making our Candy Corn Clamshell Tarts Recipe! Natures Garden offers a variety of free recipes for candles, room scenting soaps, and bath and body products. We are constantly creating new recipes for our customers. To view our entire catalog of free recipes and classes, be sure to visit our Recipe Box. Also, for more fun and unique Holidays take a moment to visit our Calendar of Events.