Getting ready for Halloween? Need a fun way to bring the fall season into your home? Try our Pumpkin Puke Soap Jelly! This soap jelly was created with the thoughts of jack-o-lanterns and the smells of pumpkin pie. This Nature’s Garden creation will definitely bring back all kinds of fall memories for you with its tantalizing pumpkin scent. Pumpkin Puke Soap Jelly is a great reminder of the traits of the fall season; the tempting smell of a pumpkin pie in the oven, or carving your first pumpkin. Pumpkin Puke will also bring back fond memories of your first trip to a pumpkin patch to pick out your first pumpkin for Halloween and the scents of delicious pumpkin rolls. This will definitely be another Halloween favorite that you will want to make again and again!
100 grams of SLS Glycerin FREE Melt and Pour Soap
153 grams of warm distilled water
4 grams of Optiphen
12 grams of Pumpkin Roll Fragrance Oil
12 drops of Yellow Da Bomb FD&C Soap
3 drops of Red Da Bomb FD&C Soap Dye
Black Foam with Sticky Backing
- Weigh out and melt down 100 grams of the SLS Free Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap in a clean bowl in the microwave. This will take about 30 seconds. If your soap is not completely melted, you can put it back in for another 15 seconds. Then measure out and add in 153 grams of warm distilled water.
- Next, you will add 12 drops of Yellow Da Bomb Soap Dye and 3 drops of Red Da Bomb Soap Dye.
- Using your thermometer, make sure that your mixture is between 120 and 140 degrees. If it is at the correct temperature, add in the 4 grams of Optiphen and then mix it thoroughly.
- After the Optiphen is added to your mixture, carefully add in 12 grams of our Pumpkin Roll Fragrance Oil.
- Using a clean spoon or utensil, mix thoroughly until you have achieved a bright orange color.
- Next, spray your puke with rubbing alcohol. This will get rid of any air bubbles that have occurred.
- Let your puke cool for a few hours in the refrigerator to set up, or you can just leave it out overnight, until it has become a gooey, almost jelly-like texture.
- If you would like to have even more fun, use your foam to make a jack-o-lantern face or add another spooky decoration to your jar to bring even more Halloween spirit to your project!
- Your soap jelly is now ready for you to use! Have a relaxing time with your new pal!
We hope you enjoyed making our Pumpkin Puke Soap Jelly! The smells of a hot delicious pumpkin roll will surely get you excited for the upcoming fall season and the frights of Halloween! It is sure to be a fun project for the kids or a spooky reminder of Halloweens past! Are you ready for some more fragrance fun? Visit our free recipe box for many more fun and creative ideas!