There are endless books, articles, and resources about natural living and homemaking that it can be daunting to explore. I wanted to create a helpful post that could be a one-stop-shop of sorts for information and quality resources for people looking for reliable information about natural living and homemaking blogs.
In fact, I endorse them all so much that I made a badge for them to display and be recognized as one of the top natural living and homemaking blogs on the Internet. They are not listed in any particular order. Truly, I’d give them all the #1 spot if I could.
1. Kristy – Homeschooling can sound daunting to anyone, especially with five children. Follow Kristy as she shares her tips and tricks for her homeschooling success that are sure to make you feel more confident in your role. She also shares her gluten-free recipes and menu-planning to help you organize and simplify your life.
2. GuideToLivingNaturally.com – If you want to live a more holistic, sustainable lifestyle this blog is a jackpot resource for you. This blog has recipes and tips on natural cleaning and decorating, how to cultivate a natural garden, learning a natural beauty regimine, and so much more. Delightfully informative articles with a blogroll going back three years of information and tips for you and your family to be more planet friendly.
3. ModernAlternativeHealth.com – The mission of this site is to educate and empower it’s readers to make informed decisions about their health. ‘Modern Alternative Health,’ recognizes that there is a lot of information out there that can be misleading and confusing. Wonderfully informative, and a great starting point for anyone looking to change to a natural lifestyle.
4. Kylie – Her name is Kylie, and she likes to make things out of plants. If that’s not charming enough for you, Kylie’s blog is written with the intent to help her readers “bloom” through every season and accept that they may shed a few petals in the process. Learn green recipes and healthy living tips to “bloom” in any season.
5. NaturesNurtureBlog.com – Natures Nurture’ philosophy is summarized in four words: frugal, natural, sustainable, and homemade. From recipes to kitchen tips, everything you find on this blog fits into one of those four categories. Follow this family’s inspiring journey to a healthier, more sustainable life.
6. AllNaturalMe.com – This site is just bursting with personality behind this blogger’s natural living lifestyle. Follow her recipes, reviews, and tips on how to enjoy a natural lifestyle. She has hundreds of blogposts on an array of topics, step-by-step tutorials, and even helpful videos.
7. ArtOfNaturalLiving.com – Dating back two decades of “green history,” this blog is innovative, fun, and inspiring. They feature their family tips through discovering an organic, sustainable lifestyle and share their tips to save you the headache of research and a few dollars in your pocket.
8. NaturallySavvy.com – Finally a site that you can trust amongst all the misleading news sites about what’s going on with our food supply, and what words like GMO’s and chemical additives mean and how they are creeping into our homes and our bodies. Educate yourself on the environmental impact our food sources are facing, and keep your conscious, and your body, clean and clear with this source to support you.
9. Amanda – Amanda is a wonder-mom, both in day-to-day, and her journey to motherhood. She shares her journey through her health struggles, and how she remedied her body to carry two children after being told she would never have any. When she’s not chasing her two little ones, or updating her blog, Amanda is studying to become a certified herbalist, and making goodies to sell other organic mommies.
10. KitchenStewardship.com – If you’re like most families, then you’ve probably struggled with the balance of eating healthier, saving money, and still having the time to spend time with eachother. ‘Kitchen Stewardship,’ is all about finding and maintaing that balance to let you live a happier, healthier life.
11. NaturalLivingIdeas.com – The newbies and the seasoned pro’s will delight of the inspiration behind ‘Natural Living Ideas.’ Filled with wonderful recipes, informative articles, and money-saving tips and tricks, it’s a wonderful resource to anyone commited to learning ways to live a more natural life.
12. NaturalLivingSource.com – Hipocrates once said, ” Let medicine be your food and let food be your medicine. The ladies over at ‘Natural Living Source,’ are creating a lifestyle over food that heals, and medicine that tastes delicious! They host dinner parties, detoxes, and so much more to get you on your way to a healthy life.
13. Eliza Cross – Eliza is an organic gardener, mother, and full-time author that changed up her lifestyle when she found herself yearning for more simplicity. Now her priorities look at little different, like fostering peace and laughter in her home, giving back, and being gentler to the planet. Follow her journey to a simple, sustainable lifestyle with an emphasis on laughter along the way.
14. Lindsey Janeiro – Healthy Living Blog,’ was born to enhance the healthy living blog world. It is for readers to find new blogs, new resources, connect with like-minded individuals to find support in their everyday healthy life. All blogs are supported that support living a healthy life, from food to fitness, and anything in between.
15. Rebecca Simmons – Looking for fun inspiration as a naturally-living mom? Rebecca has the perfect site for tips, recipes, and daily inspiration to create a little more color and a lot less waste in your home. Follow her journey through three kids and three pets to maintain a fun, natural, happy home.
16. MileHiMama.com – Here’s to a Houston mom with so many children she can’t even count them all! As her headline will tell you, she is “disorganized, discombobulated, and devoted,” to living a desperately frugal life for her nine children. Read her tips on big-family living, and how to balance it with a natural lifestyle and a serious budget.
17. Amber – Amber and her husband decided to embark on a greener, more organic lifestyle when his health conditions started to effect their daily lives. They learned ways to keep his eczema and celiac disease at bay, and want to share their tips and tried remedies for families navigating their way to a greener, more organic lifestyle.
18. GreenMoxie.com – “If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spend the night with a mosquito.” This African Proverb is the perfect opening line for this page, as referenced in their about section. ‘Green Moxie,’ is all about giving you the tools and resources to live a “greener, leaner life.” Learn how you can make a difference and an impact with your lifestyle.
19. Meg – Meg is a passionate Nutrition and Public Health Graduate Student, Yoga Instructor, Corporate Wellness Consultant, and Freelance Writer/Designer, that still finds time to fill her reader’s days with inspiration and tips for a healthier lifestyle. This busy girl knows the secret: simplicity. Follow Meg through her busy days, and her inspiring posts to encourage you to a natural lifestyle.
20. NaturalDSM.com – Discover natural living through the city of Des Moines. This blog has tips transitioning your disposable lifestyle, into a sustainable, eco-friendly, planet-loving way of living that will make you feel better inside and out. Read along for helpful, educational resources that are sure to make you think twice about some of your current consumer choices.
21. Genevive – Genevive shares her journey to a natural lifestyle through motherhood and health struggles. Her site is dedicated to any mom’s that fuss over GMO’s or have struggled with a baby carrier, to bring together like-minded mom’s for a healthier, happier life for babies. Enjoy her posts, watch her twice-weekly videos, and subscribe to her newsletter to stay updated and informed.
22. MyHealthyGreenFamily.com – This “free range mama,” is an inspiration to mom’s and the natural living lifestyle. Follow her journey through raising her three little ones, sustainable living, gardening, farming, creating cleaning and body products, and more. She shares her delicious recipes and wonderful parenting tips any mom is sure to love.
23. Tiffany – Crossfit, paleo, green mom of three shares all her passions and interests around health, wellness, and sustainability issues. Tiffany helps you navigate through eco-art supplies, healthy recipes, and alternative remedies to stave off your little one’s illness.
24. Pamela Barnes – Pamela thought she was being a conscious consumer, until she learned the truth about labels. When she rolled up her sleeves and started doing her homework, she learned the products she thought were healthy actually contained hard-to-pronounce synthetic chemicals that were rarely tested for safety. She shares a reliable source of researched material to educate and inform her readers so they can make healthy choices for their budgets and their bodies.
25. LightCleanSimple.com – Honest, real, and sometimes outwardly opinionated, ‘Light Clean Simple,’ is a gem for the natural living journey. “Simple living for better health, natural beauty, and peace of mind,” is the tagline for this blog that delivers it all with delightfully written articles and fresh content.
26. OrganicAuthority.com – A tried and true site for all things natural and organic. The writers at ‘Organic Authority,’ have made it their passion to cover organics “from the inside out, outside in, and all the way around,” to get you the best recipes and news on everything organic.
27. Erin – A visit to the doctor turned into a life overhaul for this overwhelmed mom. A chronic tension headache led to a serious life evaluation of time, work-life balance, pursuing business ideas, and raising two children. Something had to give, and sure enough it was her lifestyle that got the fine-tooth comb. Follow her story for inspiration on simplifying your life.
28. Andrea Dekker – Andrea Dekker is a brand, a business, a blog, but mostly, she’s a person. She is a real mom, wife, and business woman showing you how to organize and simplify your life. Andrea is refreshingly passionate about what she shares, and delightfully “real.”
29. Tammy Vermeulen – Tammy shares her natural, simple-living lifestyle with her passion for her family and her church. As she says, “we only have one body and one soul; the Divine takes care of the soul and we take care of the rest. ” Follow her journey to healthy, sustainable living.
30. Green4U.com – Written by a “born environmentalist…child to normal parents,” the author examines the way we have strayed from the environmentally friendly “norm” to an utter lack of love or care for the deteroriating planet. She hopes to inspire readers to teach the next generation to be “green natives,” so we can preserve some of our environment.
31. Angela – Angela is a certified herbalist and mother, which makes her an “herbalist mama,” with so much to share. She loves herbs, crafting, science exploring, and sharing ways for your children to delve into them all and discover new things. Her posts are delightfully refreshing, passionate and inspiring.
32. TheNovaStudio.com – The Nova Studio is based in the San Francisco Bay area and offers fun classes like candle and soapmaking, as well as bath and body products. Keep up with the latest by following the blog, or register yourself for a class to see what goodies you can make.
33. Allyson – Allyson is the talent behind all the love and care that goes into discovering, what she calls, “fulfilled homemaking.” Allyson shares the importance of making a home, and enjoying the time you have with loved ones and the things you love most. Share her recipes, ideas, crafting projects, and tips on living a more natural lifestyle and discover the fulfillment in housemaking.
34. Stephanie – Stephanie’s journey to natural living started after a health scare made her realize she needed to a serious lifestyle change. With the option to be on medication for the rest of her life and likely never conceive, Stephanie started making changes to her diet and try to restore her health naturally. Well, it worked! Now a mom to four, Stephanie shares her inspirational journey and the lessons she’s learned along the way to be a healthy, happy mom.
35. Kate – Living naturally is pretty much Kate’s second nature. Following in her mother’s naturalist ways, Kate finds her passion surrounding living a natural, sustainable lifestyle through food, beauty, travel, yoga and more. Share Kate’s knowledge, or at least her yummy recipes, and educate yourself on the products to add and avoid in your life.
36. Laura – Laura and her husband, Matt, share their path toward a heavenly home with their four boys and devotion to homeschooling and their faith. Laura shares her successes, and failures, in the kitchen and in life and always stops to share her gratitude for her family and her life. Share in why she loves homeschooling, and sharing her heavenly home tips.
37. Erin – Erin is a full-time mom that has a true passion for writing and serving the lord. Her blog is “grace-filled natural living,” where she shares all of her favorite projects, recipes, and natural living tips. Share in Erin’s eBook “Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert,” sure to make you think twice about your diaper choice.
38. ArtfulHomemaking.com – A great resource for homemakers trying to add a little more color, and a little more fun to their homemaking routine. Wonderful articles on simple style and fashion, healthy recipes and kitchen tips, and even activites for kids to keep them creatively engaged.
39. Kelly – Kelly gives credit to her talents as a stay-at-home mom that stays plenty busy to her savior, Jesus Christ. With six little ones to care for, Kelly gets read about the struggles, and challenges, that are behind motherhood. She shares her own personal feelings around bad days, motivating other moms, and the not-so-secret post-partum depression.
40. Alix – After taking a course on herbalism during her pregnancy, Alix has discovered a passion for studying and learning more about natural remedies and essential oils. She shares her natural lifestyle, money saving tips, and even giveaways on her blog.
41. Crystal – After sharing photos and recipes on her facebook page earned her the nickname, “Happy Homemaker,” Crystal listened to the encouragement of friends and started a blog to share and archive all her photos and recipes. She’s expanded out of the kitchen, and into household cleaning, DIY, organizing, cleaning, and more.
42. Amy – A little twist on the modern homemaker, Amy is a single 20-something that is passionate about homemaking for, well, her and her little dog. Amy rejects the consumersist status quo to focus one what really matters most, like reconnecting with her core values. Share Amy’s trials and tribulations, and her journey from single life to surely a happy, healthy family.
43. Sonia – Sonia is a work at home mom in France, that loves to share her photos, textile experiments, homemade creations, and more. Her photos are magazine worthy, and her inventory of naturally dyed products will surely have you swooning, or shopping.
44. HomesteadSimple.com – A delightful mother-daughter collaboration, this site shares the fun they have together creating a natural, sustainable lifestyle. They believe all things should be natural and organic, and love sharing their discoveries along their journey to achieving a lifestyle that is.
45. Tsh Oxenreider – Share in this delightful community Tsh has created, and find inspiration to simplify your life and maintain your sense of self even though you’ve become a parent. With weekly collaborators, Tsh really keeps the conversation, and the voices changing, to keep you tuned in and connecting. Share motherhood with other mom’s that do their best, but embrace that their far from perfect.
46. Amy Bayliss – If you’ve come for inspiration, you might want to stay a while. Amy is nothing short of a miracle mom, that gives her credit to her faith in God. Amy shares her very timely stories of heartache, divorce, facing her son’s condition, and sudden loss. Share in Amy’s joy and sadness and how she keeps shining and smiling to raise her family as the leader.
47. Shannon – When Shannon had two little boys, she and her husband decided to get back to simple living. They purchased two acres of land in Texas where they are building their homestead to nourish their family with homegrown foods, chemical-free living, and learning a simple, sustainable way of life.
48. Noelle – Noelle’s passion knows no limit is crafting and creating. I mean from DIY deodorant, to serious wedding cake creating, this newly-pregnant mama has some bonified talents. Share in Noelle’s joy of her first successful pregnancy, and all of her joys, and surprises, around creating her first baby.