Hideaway Candle Company
Posted by Deborah Ward on March 25th, 2013 in Air Fresheners, candle fragrance oils, flavoring, Fragrance Oils, homemade candles, Natures Garden Fragrance Oils, wax dipped bears, wholesale fragrance oils | No Comments »
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name: Delynn Burrell, Southern Hideaway Candle Creations
2. Why did you decide to go into business? What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? I originally started making candles as a hobby to help with my candle obsession. From there it grew to doing them for Family and Friends for presents for Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Baby Shower Gifts. Finally a friend told me I just needed to open a store online and try selling them. So I did, this was back in 2007. I’ve grown over the last couple years, increased my designs and expanded to include Bath and Body type products as well as homemade candy.
3. What products do you make and sell? A little bit of everything, from Tarts, to Memorial Pillars to Specialty designs such as Praying Angel Pillars. I do realistic food and beverage types, Wax dipped Animals, Aroma beads, Incense, and of course my Favorite from Nature’s Gardens the Aroma Buds. I have a whole area dedicated to Pregnancy and Infant Loss which is very close to my heart.
4. What are your business goals? I want to continue to grow, to expand into more designs and mediums of wax as currently I only work with Soy and Gel. I would love to see myself grow enough to be able to fulltime support the purchase of my own domain and website, as currently we are only on Facebook. I truly just hope to grow as an artist, to continue to touch the hearts of my customers with the designs I put out.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden? We currently use many of Nature’s Garden’s scents, flavorings for lip balm, we’ve recently started the salt scrubs using products from Nature’s Garden, and we do the Aroma Buds. Our favorites as far as scents go is Cola, Apple Butter Caramel fragrance oil, and one we tested but haven’t seen added to the site yet called Apple Pecan Sage. We adore all the flavorings we’ve tried, our biggest seller is Monkey Farts and the Aroma Buds are probably are most favorite because we love Roses but hate that real ones die so quickly so it enables us to keep them year round.
Tags: aroma air fresheners, aroma beads, candle fragrance oil, candle making supplies, candlemaking supplies, flavorings, memorial candles, natures garden, Natures Garden candle making supplies new blog page, natures garden candle supplies, wax dipped bears, wholesale fragrance oils