Diane’s House of Candles Interview
1. What’s your name & Your Company Name:
Diana Jablonski – Diane’s House of Candles
2. Why did you decide to go into business? I started making candles almost 15 years ago. It started off as a hobby. I would give them to friends and family because I just enjoyed making them. Pretty soon people started asking for so many that I couldn’t keep up. People were asking to buy them left and right. So I decided to experiment for awhile trying to find the best wax, best scents and best methods. Word just kept spreading and people kept asking for more so I decided to start my own small business out of my home. Now my candles are carried by a variety of local businesses, including many well known wineries in the northeast. My wine glass candles and wine scents are a big seller at the wineries. The football candles are always selling out also.
What was your motivation? How long have you been in business? The feedback I was getting about how much people loved my candles. They aren’t too strong and overpowering like most candles. Yet their scent fills the whole room. Even people that are sensitive to smells, love my candles. They are very true to their scent name and just the right strength. I have been in business for over 15 years.
3. What products do you make and sell? I make votive candles, jelly jar candles, pint jar candles, tart candles, football candles in a football shaped glass, and wine glass candles.
4. What are your business goals? My business goals right now are to expand my online presence. My website is currently undergoing an upgrade and redesign.
5. What are some products you use from Natures Garden; what are your favorite products from Natures Garden? I use your scent oils for my candles. Asking which one is my favorite is like asking which child is my favorite! They are all so wonderful, I would never even think of using any other scent oil in my candles!
Your Website: www.DianesHouse.com
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DianesHouseOfCandles
Tags: candle fragrance oil, candle making supplies, candlemaking supplies, natures garden, Natures Garden candle making supplies new blog page, natures garden wellington ohio, wholesale fragrance oils