Acerola Cherry Powder
INCI (Maldighia glabra). Acerola berry, also called Barbados Cherry, is extremely high in Vitamin C and antioxidants. It also contains iron, beta carotenes, phosphorus, and calcium.
Country of Origin: Brazil
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Acerola Berry Fruit Powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Acerola Cherry Fruit Powder can be used in tinctures.
3. Acerola Berry Fruit Powder can be added to facial masks to provide wrinkle-smoothing, toning, rejuvenating, and anti-aging properties.
4. Acerola Cherry Fruit Powder can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Acerola Cherry Fruit Powder can be added to soap
6. Acerola Berry Fruit Powder can be infused and added to hair conditioner to promote healthy and shiny hair.
7. Acerola Berry Fruit Powder can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Acerola Fruit Powder can be infused in massage oils
9. Acerola Fruit Powder can be used in facial toner recipes
10. Acerola Berry Fruit Powder can be used in products that promote healthy nails.
11. Acerola Cherry Fruit Powder can be infused and used in aftershave recipes
12. Acerola Fruit Powder can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 24.99 ($0.24) or more rewards points!